mblaucoupe135
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 M240i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caleb
Fellas,

I was also there this weekend. I was working the corners on Saturday and driving on Sunday.

My brother (who worked the corners on Sunday) and I have some videos we took while volunteering. They are mostly of us driving...

Saturday:

Sunday:
Awesome videos! Also thanks for volunteering, I know all of the drivers really appreciate it!
Appreciate 0
      05-30-2012, 05:30 PM   #24
M3 Adjuster
Banned
Albania
Rep
Drives: 1M, X1 M Sport, E46 325ic

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3Cabrio View Post
I agree that the RMCBMW people put on a great driving school, and I was happy to see you there (all the way from Texas). I wish I could have spent more time talking cars and club events with you, but I was only there on Saturday (rain day). I started with the Loan Star Chapter back in 1986, so it was good to see your chapter and RMCBMWCCA do things together.

Take care, and will see you soon.

Monte Carlo Blue M3 Convertible.

hey Tim? Definitely enjoyed meeting you! the weather on Saturday was just not conducive to bench racing much was it? wow that's crazy on the lone star to RMC connection !! Loved your E90 hardtop... was hoping to get a better look at it .... I sure with the powers that would be would give a convertible guy/gal a break!
Appreciate 0
      05-30-2012, 05:31 PM   #25
M3 Adjuster
Banned
Albania
Rep
Drives: 1M, X1 M Sport, E46 325ic

Quote:
Originally Posted by mblaucoupe135 View Post
Great pics Mark! I'm the one with the blue 135 parked in front and to the right of your car on Saturday. That black 1M of yours is sure nice! Maybe I'll see you out there at the next school.
thanks very much for the parts!! Great meeting with and having you as "next door" for the weekend.
Appreciate 0