BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

02-10-2018, 07:53 PM   #1
yllwwgn
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2018 X3 M40i
Location: Milky Way, Earth, North America, Arizona more specifically.

SOLD!!!

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
SOLD!!!! 2011 BMW 135i COUPE (N55) – 56K miles (free and clear title)
ALPINE WHITE ON BLACK

*** 2/12/2018 UPDATE: Car just got back from Dealership; Airbag recall has been completed, and car needed NO other service! ***

*** 2/14/2018 UPDATE: I've had a few requests/questions regarding the OEM parts, as well as pics. Yes I have EVERY OEM part as well, as I always keep those in case I ever have to trade a vehicle in. See added pics in photostream below. Thank you ***

OPTIONS:
M SPORT PACKAGE
- 7 SPEED DCT
- GLACIER SILVER ALUMINUM TRIM
- SEAT ADJUSTER, DUAL POWER
- LEATHER SEATS
- iPOD & USB CONNECTOR

LAST 7 OF VIN: VM10940

CURRENT MILEAGE = 56,300 (Daily driven 60 miles)

ASKING PRICE = $16,950 OBO

HISTORY
Purchased the car back in February 2014, CPO from local BMW Dealership with only 13K miles. As of today the car has 56K miles, I am the 2nd owner, and has been nothing but bulletproof the last 4 years! ALL services, yes even oil changes, have been performed at Chapman BMW in that time any typically way before the “oil change light” comes on. This car has been hands down my favorite BMW I’ve owned, the power, the transmission, the reliability, etc… but alas it’s time to move on to something bigger, with 4 doors, and room for kids.

As the pics will show, this has been an enjoyable project of mine over that time, and has been a great platform for my occasionally OCD attention to detail. All of the modifications you see are completely reversible, and in fact I have EVERY OEM original part if anyone ever decided to return it to bone stock (those all come with the sale as well). One thing I have to mention, is that my focus with the car has been primarily on handling, and cosmetic enhancements. Other than BMW’s PPK, the engine, intake, and programing have remained 100% stock the entire life of the car! No JB4, no COBB, or any other reflash software have ever been used. I am not opposed to any of those nor do I doubt their effectiveness, I just simply have always kept the powertrain side of things stock; to the new owner… have at it and enjoy!

This car hasn’t given me a single issue in the last 4 years, and the only reason I selling it is because it’s time to move on to something “different”. I will for sure miss it!

MODIFICATIONS
- PPK Stg1
- KW V1 coil overs - $1,500. Have had them on approx. 20K miles and they are absolutely glorious. They ride 20x more comfortably than stock, yet handle better than stock as well. No sounds, no leaks, they have been flawless and the best $$ ever spent. There is ZERO rubbing, ZERO uneven tire wear, and in fact I have the factory alignment set to conservative specs for longevity. (.92 vs .88 lateral g's in a corner are negligible to me on the street).
- IND BMW 1M - $238 white grill
- PIAA yellow bulbs (matter of preference).
- Factory BREMBO’s powder coated metallic “Copperhead Orange”. These really stand out and folks always as if they are a big-brake kit. And yes they still have the BREMBO decals on there, under a layer of clearcoat. When I tell folks they’re factory brakes they always do a double take.
- RIEGER diffuser - $350 . Custom painted satin black, with custom extension. (Those who know what I’m talking about will see that the diffusor doesn’t just end sharply, but blends all the way into the back of the car)
- EBAY Poly lip - $150 . (Also customized with the side “wings” cleanly shaved off; looks like it came that way).
- Custom side skirt extensions (approx. $250) . One of my favorite pieces actually, these are made from a durable poly that has a carbon fiber-style texture and appearance to it, yet the durability of oem plastics. These were a labor of love and are totally reversible and removable from the stock rocker panels. They also blend into functional fender lips, which prevent debris from being shot all over the fenders. Inspired by Corvette Z06 fender lips. Besides that, I just love how they look and good luck finding anyone else who has them .
- AFE exhaust - $550 . I think I’ve heard them all by now, and still my favorite one. Google the many YouTube vids if you’re not familiar. Subtle rumble and quiet when you want it to, and very old-school Toyota Supra-like roar when you get on it. Oh, and NO DRONE. EVER. Car has factory downpipe, cats, resonator, etc, etc.
- E92 M3 Front Sway bar - $400 (yes it helps reduce understeer a lot like everyone swears by)
- BMW OEM Blackline LCI Tail Lights - $460 (plug and play)
- The front bottom of the bumper and the middle part of the trunk currently have 3M satin black wrap on them purely for aesthetics. I guarantee that there isn’t a single thing wrong with the paint under either, and can remove it anytime; I simply like what it does visually to the car.
- The wheels are 18x8 et40 and 18x9 et45 ASA AR1’s - $1,000 , with custom painted BBS Gold/Bronze lips. These have been like this for over a year now, and are in perfect condition; they have never been curbed or even dinged against anything. They have 4 layers of primer, 5 layers of paint, and 5 layers of satin clearcoat on them. Not only that, but they have gone through a tire change already and not a single part of the paint went missing in the process if anyone needs proof as to their durability. Also, you won’t find another 135, or BMW for that matter with them.
- Tires are Michelin PSS’s 225 and 255 (the usual suspects) with approx. 5K miles on them and at least 75% of their read life left. No patches from nails or screws, etc.

Yes, technically there's over $6K of aftermarket stuff, all purchased NEW by yours truly... but I'm being realistic about how much $ we ever really get back for that stuff. I bought that stuff to enjoy, not as an "investment"

- I still have ALL the OEM parts that have been substituted for something else. That goes for the exhaust, suspension, grill, diffuser, and a set of 4 absolutely MINT 2011 wheels and tires (with some dust on them).

MAINTENANCE DONE
- Oil changes approx. every 10K miles at BMW Dealership, all oem synthetic.
- New OEM Cabin Filter @ 40K
- New OEM Air Filter @ 40K
- New front brake pads @ 40K
- Also all other routine services performed at same BMW Dealership last 4 years.

FULL DISLOSURE
- The car runs like a top, no issues, no check engine lights, etc, etc. The doors, fenders, etc are free of any dings or scratches, and I take care of it meticulously, but it is my daily driver and sees about 60 miles a day (mostly freeway). With that said the front bumper and the front edge of the hood have the expected chips that a car would have at 56K miles. But I’m also OCD, and I think that they are far better than most cars it’s age.
- Right after I bought the car (14K miles), I was rear-ended on a surface street by a driver of a Nissan Pathfinder. The bumper needed to be replaced and repainted, and all was done under insurance through State Farm. The tail lights, trunk, etc were not damaged and did not need replacing. Just offering this up for full-disclosure, but I haven’t thought about it nor has any part of that come up as an issue over the last 40K+ miles.

The car has never been tracked, raced, or autocrossed. It’s an Arizona car, so never seen snow, and rain but a handful of times. I’m an adult male with no kids, and the backseats have been used maybe 3x over the last 4 years. I enjoy the car for what it is, but it has plenty of daily power and has been a fantastic project of self-expression and daily enjoyment over that time. If you have any additional questions I’ll gladly answer them for you, and I have no doubt that it will bring many more years of joy to whomever gets to drive it after me. If I had the space for any more cars I’d keep it, but unfortunately I don’t.

CONTACT INFO
Best way to reach me is call me or text @ (602) 332-2582 (Zeb) or you can shoot me an email @ zebgajewski@hotmail.com but to be honest phone/text is preferred and quicker. Thanks for looking!!

Attached Images

"Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak".

Last edited by yllwwgn; 02-27-2018 at 10:59 AM.. Reason: content
Appreciate 0
      02-13-2018, 09:02 AM   #2
yllwwgn
Lieutenant
Rep

Guys I'd like to sell this thing before the end of the month, else dealership gets it for a steal! I'd much rather someone on here who can appreciate it snags it up!
- BUMP -

"Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak".
Appreciate 0
      02-14-2018, 09:11 AM   #3
yllwwgn
Lieutenant
Rep

Sorry for the bump, new content added 2/14
Appreciate 0
      02-15-2018, 10:12 AM   #4
yllwwgn
Lieutenant
Rep

All PM's responded to.
Appreciate 0
      02-16-2018, 07:15 PM   #5
Rock1965
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2011 135i M Sport Conv

Will you part with the original rims?
Appreciate 0
      02-16-2018, 11:18 PM   #6
Tdunk3
Rep
Drives: 135i

Where is it located?
Appreciate 0
      02-18-2018, 12:05 AM   #7
BAN_M2C
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 991.2 Porsche GT3, BMW E46 M3

Garage List
1987 BMW 325is  [10.00]
2004 BMW X3  [6.50]
2018 Porsche 911 GT3  [10.00]
1974 BMW 2002tii  [10.00]
2004 BMW M3  [10.00]
Sent you a PM.
      02-18-2018, 10:01 PM   #8
yllwwgn
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tdunk3 View Post
Where is it located?
The car is located in Gilbert, AZ
Appreciate 0
      02-18-2018, 10:03 PM   #9
yllwwgn
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock1965 View Post
Will you part with the original rims?
Currently still working through possible offers for the car as is, with all OEM parts included in sale. If those don’t go through, car may be parted out, yes.
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2018, 03:01 PM   #10
agl1911
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2008 E90 M3, NC miata

is this car still for sale?
Appreciate 0
      02-26-2018, 09:26 AM   #11
yllwwgn
Lieutenant
Rep

Car is now sold. Thank you all for your interest.

Appreciate 0