BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

12-05-2010, 11:08 PM   #1
Greg@DetailedImage
United_States
Rep
Drives: clean and protected

3 Days Only! 20% OFF & $4.99 S/H or FREE S/H on orders over $99 (exp 12/8)

20% OFF & $4.99 S/H or 20% OFF & FREE S/H on orders over $99
Use the coupon code Holiday10 to apply this discount to your order. If it's over $99 you'll automatically get FREE s/h. The discount does not apply to sale items, packages and tools (i.e. buffers, vacuums, etc.). Free s/h applies to orders in the 48 states using FedEx Ground or Home services. This offer expires on 12/8 midnight EST, so don't delay!

Gift Certificates
Need an awesome gift that works for everyone? Purchase a DI Accessories Detailed Image Gift Certificate for any amount you desire. You can e-mail it to a friend or print it out for an instant gift!

Gift Guide
Want help picking out a great gift that any detailer would want? We have done all the work for you just check out our Gift Guide. These products work great for any type of vehicle and are awesome values!

Excellent Daily Specials December 6th - 8th SAVE Up To 30% OFF
December 6th
Menzerna Super Intensive Polish PO83

• Our best medium cutting polish that is known to remove moderate imperfections in the clear coat
  • Most noted for its ability to cut well, good work time, easy removal process and great finish
  • On lighter colored vehicles, it is not always necessary to follow up with a finer polish
  • On darker colored vehicles, we recommend following up with a finer polish, such as PO106FF
  • Most commonly applied with an orange light cutting pad when using a buffer

December 7th
Poorboy's World Liquid Natty's Blue Wax

• Finally, a great carnauba wax you can apply by hand or with a buffer!
  • Applies and removes easily while leaving behind a deep wet gloss
  • If you've enjoyed previous Natty's waxes, give this a shot!

December 8th
Chemical Guys Celeste Dettaglio Paste Wax

• When your car demands a deep, wet, glossy finish, that is easy to apply and remove look no further than Celeste
  • Rivals results from other high end carnauba waxes that cost over 5x as much!

December - January Free Contest - Win a $175 Wax!
Win the Chemical Guys Celeste Dettaglio Paste Wax absolutely free. Enter our free contest here, it only takes 1 - 2 minutes to sign up. You have to be in it to win it, so sign up today.

If you want any help picking out some products that will work best for you or helping picking out the perfect gift please let us know! We hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday season!

Greg @ Detailed Image
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2010, 03:32 PM   #2
Greg@DetailedImage
United_States
Rep
Drives: clean and protected

Tomorrow is the last day for the sale!
Appreciate 0