BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

03-09-2015, 10:39 AM   #1
LYCANtreo
Private First Class
Puerto Rico
Rep
Drives: LYCAN 09 AW 135i M Sport

Vishnu Procede Expert

Is there any who consider themselves a Vishnu Procede 2.5 expert. If so I need some assistance. Please shoot me a PM.

Thanks,
AW '09 135i M package | aFe Intake | aFe Axle Back | aFe Throttle Body Spacer | Vishnu Procede 2.5 | Alpina B3 Flash | BMS Cowl Filters | Matte Black Kidneys | AA Charge Pipe | Tial BOV| VRSF DP's |M3/1M Front Control Arm Upgrade Kit |
Appreciate 0
      03-10-2015, 05:00 PM   #2
froop
Colonel
Australia
Rep
Drives: 08 AW 6MT E82

I wouldn't call myself an expert by any stretch but I know my way around the user tuning interface and have used it to self tune my car.
      03-10-2015, 05:20 PM   #3
LYCANtreo
Private First Class
Puerto Rico
Rep

Sweet! Well here is my story. I bought this from a friend and I have no idea how to get the most out of without damaging my car. I'm interested in knowing how to read codes among other things. I have no experience with with any type of tunes.
AW '09 135i M package | aFe Intake | aFe Axle Back | aFe Throttle Body Spacer | Vishnu Procede 2.5 | Alpina B3 Flash | BMS Cowl Filters | Matte Black Kidneys | AA Charge Pipe | Tial BOV| VRSF DP's |M3/1M Front Control Arm Upgrade Kit |
Appreciate 0
      03-10-2015, 07:47 PM   #4
darkrom
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135i

Does the manufacturer not answer questions directly? I'm not saying its bad to ask here, but I wonder if they can help you update to whatever the latest is etc etc.
Appreciate 0
      03-11-2015, 07:31 AM   #5
LYCANtreo
Private First Class
Puerto Rico
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkrom View Post
Does the manufacturer not answer questions directly? I'm not saying its bad to ask here, but I wonder if they can help you update to whatever the latest is etc etc.
I must say that getting info directly from Vishnu for me has been almost impossible. I've called several time and its hit or miss with them. I spoke to Robert Kao the operations manager at Vishnu a few times and all he does is give you the run around and really doesn't go out his way to assist . When I go to the websites for updates or info there is none because the page is expired. so I have two choices 1 get another tune or 2 ask the forum for assistance. So for now I'm going with option 2 and if it doesn't work out I will be in the market for a JB4.
Appreciate 0
      03-11-2015, 09:17 AM   #6
darkrom
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by LYCANtreo View Post
I must say that getting info directly from Vishnu for me has been almost impossible. I've called several time and its hit or miss with them. I spoke to Robert Kao the operations manager at Vishnu a few times and all he does is give you the run around and really doesn't go out his way to assist . When I go to the websites for updates or info there is none because the page is expired. so I have two choices 1 get another tune or 2 ask the forum for assistance. So for now I'm going with option 2 and if it doesn't work out I will be in the market for a JB4.
Sounds like a good plan. Can't blame you for trying to make it work since you already have it. Might be worth switching to JB4 just for peace of mind lol. I can shoot Terry an email or PM and always get an answer back. When I'm messing with my car I want some support. Thats pretty discouraging to hear about Vishnu, and something worth noting for those considering their turbo upgrades I guess. I'd never do heavy mods from a company who won't help me with their own product. Damn!
Appreciate 0
      03-11-2015, 09:40 AM   #7
LYCANtreo
Private First Class
Puerto Rico
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by froop View Post
I wouldn't call myself an expert by any stretch but I know my way around the user tuning interface and have used it to self tune my car.
Hey Froop,

I was wondering if I can PM you from time to time and get assistance from you? It would be highly appreciated!

Thanks in Advanced,

Lycan
Appreciate 0
      03-11-2015, 11:52 AM   #8
edrivdi
Rep
Drives: 2019 M2C DCT

Hey, try this email; sales@openflashperformance.com

I was kind in the same spot as you are. Bought the car with the procede and haven't found someone to tune. So I tried reaching out to vishnu for support and so they have done. They have been very responsive and supportive with me. So I don't see why it would not be the same for you.
In their web page there is a place for drivers and downloads. I just did the latest firmware and map update without prior knowledge in tunning software. I'm still working with them to be able to self tune.
So try it and good luck
Appreciate 0
      03-11-2015, 12:15 PM   #9
LYCANtreo
Private First Class
Puerto Rico
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by edrivdi View Post
Hey, try this email; sales@openflashperformance.com

I was kind in the same spot as you are. Bought the car with the procede and haven't found someone to tune. So I tried reaching out to vishnu for support and so they have done. They have been very responsive and supportive with me. So I don't see why it would not be the same for you.
In their web page there is a place for drivers and downloads. I just did the latest firmware and map update without prior knowledge in tunning software. I'm still working with them to be able to self tune.
So try it and good luck

Thanks for your input, I would definitely give a shot...
Appreciate 0
      03-11-2015, 09:36 PM   #10
froop
Colonel
Australia
Rep
Drives: 08 AW 6MT E82

Quote:
Originally Posted by LYCANtreo
Quote:
Originally Posted by froop View Post
Hey Froop,

I was wondering if I can PM you from time to time and get assistance from you? It would be highly appreciated!

Thanks in Advanced,

Lycan
Yeah no worries man. As the other guy said, try vishnu as well as they've also been pretty responsive with me as well.