BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

02-25-2009, 10:28 AM   #1
vividracing
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3, F30 335i, F80 M3

KW Coilovers - We Won a FREE Trip to KW Germany

There is a reason we won a FREE trip to KW Germany for a factory tour - CAUSE WE SELL THE MOST KW COILOVERS!!!!!!!!!! Buy from an authorized dealer who races, who uses the product, and understands how to tune suspension.

Contact me for amazing suspension deals - dan@vividracing.com, 1-480-966-3040 x222

You can view all our Performance Racing Coilovers Here. We carry the KW Variant 1, Variant 2, and Variant 3 coilovers. For those track racers, contact us about the ClubSports.

To get the best quality ride for your street and weekend DE car I would recommend doing the Variant 3. The KW V3 coilover is designed to give you the ultimate in a fast reacting damper to the bumps of the road or the fast surfaces of the track. Utilizing independent compression and rebound adjustments, you can really tune your car for the driving condition you feel is best. Tuning the suspension is more then just setting the ride height. If you are doing spirited driving, you want to be able to have a ride that is comfortable for the roads, yet allowing the car to adjust to the changes in a street driving condition. For guys wanting to keep a buttery smooth feel, also know that the KW V3 uses the OEM strut tops to soften the ride.

Where the KW V3 will shine is on the track and with the combination of helper springs and independent dampening, you can tune the suspension to the track. Tire choice is a key factor in this. If you are runing a DOT R Compound, that tire will have alot more grab. If the suspension is to soft, you will get excess body roll and have more lean in the car. With a race tire, setting the suspension to squat and grip in and out of the turns is key. In addition to the KW coilover adjustment, it is a great idea to balance this out with the H&R sway bars.

Appreciate 0