BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

06-03-2010, 06:57 AM   #1
Sultan@evolve
Private
Rep
Drives: Evo VI TME / RX7

Win A Free Remap in the Evolve World Cup Competition

Evolve WORLD CUP Competition

With the Football World Cup just a week away, we thought we would launch a competition with great prizes to celebrate one of the world biggest sporting tournaments.

PRIZES
From 10% to 100% discount on remaps!

How do I enter?
Everyone who purchases a BMC Filter from evolve before 5pm on the 10th June 2010 will be entered into our Evolve World Cup Prize Draw.
Each entrant will then be allocated a team. The draw will take place on June 10th at 6pm at the evolve HQ.

All entrants names will go into Bowl A and all team names will go into Bowl B. A name will be drawn from each Bowl in turn until all customers are allocated a team each.

For entering the Prize Draw, each entrant receives a 10% discount on any remap they undertake with evolve. Every win in the Group Stages adds a further 3% discount. Two wins = 6% + 10% = 16% discount.

A further 10% discount is given for every stage your team progresses.
So an extra 10% if you make it to the Quarter Finals. An extra 10% if you make it to the Semi-Finals and if your team wins the world cup, the winner will be presented with the evolve World Cup Trophy and a Free Remap.

All prizes are valid for a limited period only. Please read the terms and conditions.

Terms and Conditions:
1) All entrants must have a valid invoice from evolve for a purchase of a BMC Filter within the specified time period.
2) The final date for entry is 5pm on the 10th June 2010
3) The Draw will take place at evolve HQ (Luton) and all entrants will be informed by email.
4) All prizes must be claimed by 14th August 2010
5) All prizes are eligible on software only. The discounts will not carry for hardware purchases.
6) Any customer offering financial incentives to evolve members to secure a specific team will be exempt from entry.
7) All prizes must be claimed from evolve HQ (Luton) only
8) Only Cars that are on the evolve tuning list are eligible for prizes
9) Only one entry per person

For a diagramatical explanation of how it works or for further information, please contact me via email: sultan@evo-s.co.uk

Looking forward to the start of the competition!

Last edited by Sultan@evolve; 06-03-2010 at 09:41 AM..
Appreciate 0