BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

10-31-2011, 01:07 AM   #89
ippykaye
Lieutenant
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2008 AW 135i

Wow! This is great news! Congrats on the distributor rights and new business premises! Looking forward to some more info
Appreciate 0
      10-31-2011, 01:39 AM   #90
Stuart@BMRAutowerkes
Major General
Rep
Drives: a black car

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcockley View Post
If the little woman realises, I'll just point out that these are like shoes for the car and you need a couple of pairs, LMFAO.
Appreciate 0
      10-31-2011, 06:24 AM   #91
VMR-AUS
Rep
Drives: 125i

Hi everyone, in terms of all your fitment questions etc from previous posts Ive emailed the guys at VMR and will PM you all ASAP!

Thanks for the kind words guys, I appreciate the support.

Im aware that pricing is a massive factor when purchasing anything so we are going to do our upmost to be as reasonable as possible, I also want to stress that we are going to give the best customer service possible to all VMR potential and on going customers.

Update on the premises is that the deal should be signed off tomorrow - once its all done I will let you guys know.

Also, to celebrate the opening we will be holding an open day at the showroom / warehouse when we get all our stock in so you guys can come along and "touch and feel" the entire range.

Hi Woosh, we are in no way affiliated with European Auto Source.

Thanks again guys - more info soon!
Appreciate 0
      11-01-2011, 01:38 AM   #92
Prodigy.
Lieutenant Colonel
Australia
Rep
Drives: ///M2

I assume you will be stocking a wide range of sizes & specs to cater for other makes, ie VW?

If so very keen to see pricing when available.
Appreciate 0
      11-01-2011, 01:40 AM   #93
ippykaye
Lieutenant
Australia
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by VMR-AUS View Post
Hi everyone, in terms of all your fitment questions etc from previous posts Ive emailed the guys at VMR and will PM you all ASAP!

Thanks for the kind words guys, I appreciate the support.

Im aware that pricing is a massive factor when purchasing anything so we are going to do our upmost to be as reasonable as possible, I also want to stress that we are going to give the best customer service possible to all VMR potential and on going customers.

Update on the premises is that the deal should be signed off tomorrow - once its all done I will let you guys know.

Also, to celebrate the opening we will be holding an open day at the showroom / warehouse when we get all our stock in so you guys can come along and "touch and feel" the entire range.

Hi Woosh, we are in no way affiliated with European Auto Source.

Thanks again guys - more info soon!

Awesome stuff! It's great you're in Sydney too!
Appreciate 0
      11-01-2011, 01:55 AM   #94
Stuart@BMRAutowerkes
Major General
Rep

Ooh openday... sounds like VMR sponsored bbq
Appreciate 0
      11-01-2011, 04:21 PM   #95
VMR-AUS
Rep

Hi Guys, Thanks for all the support and kind comments! I will PM all who have asked specific questions later today or tomorrow - sorry for the delay guys....

As the showroom / warehouse is devoted entirely to VMR we will be carrying the ENTIRE range guys in all sizes, finishes and fitments so we can eliminate the waiting period in most cases.

Can I ask you guys if there is any particular size, colour, fitment you would like me to order in as Im placing the final order today - no obligation just want to have in stock what you guys might like.

We have 110 sqm of warehouse and showroom space to fill so let me know guys.... Thanks again and yes the open day will be sponsored by us - what do you guys think? BBQ? Dinner event?
Appreciate 0
      11-01-2011, 05:21 PM   #96
Stuart@BMRAutowerkes
Major General
Rep

Maybe a BBQ, first Sunday of December?
Hopefully gives you time to get some stuff in stock, but too much later and it might be better to wait till the new year as people get busy with Christmas plans and the silly season
Appreciate 0
      11-02-2011, 02:41 PM   #97
pcockley
Banned
Rep
Drives: 335

Quote:
Can I ask you guys if there is any particular size, colour, fitment you would like me to order in as Im placing the final order today - no obligation just want to have in stock what you guys might like.
8.5*19 and 10*19.
I'd really like to see that black silver (sorry I don't know the proper name) kinda silver, kinda chrome and kinda black all together. Don't know about fitment either but whatever enables me to put the most rubber on a 335
Appreciate 0
      11-02-2011, 05:46 PM   #98
RaihaX
Major General
Australia
Rep
Drives: 08' 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcockley View Post
8.5*19 and 10*19.
I'd really like to see that black silver (sorry I don't know the proper name) kinda silver, kinda chrome and kinda black all together. Don't know about fitment either but whatever enables me to put the most rubber on a 335
Hyper black
Appreciate 0
      11-07-2011, 07:49 PM   #99
VMR-AUS
Rep

Hi all, apologies for not getting back to you on the specific questions, I will endevour to get back to you guys shortly! Update on VMR is that we have a 20ft container with 60 sets of wheels due to leave the USA for Australia in the next 3 days. I have tried to cater for everyone and have ordered wheels in ALL sizes and colours. At this stage we are probably going to have an open day at our facility to launch VMR in Australia in early to mid January as we need time to get the stock here and set up the premises. Looking forward to meeting as many of you as possible and helping you out with your VMR needs. Cheers, Jason
Appreciate 0
      11-15-2011, 05:50 PM   #100
VMR-AUS
Rep

Hi guys, just noticed I have a few PM'S that Ive tried to relpy to but not sure if it has worked. Please feel free to contact me via email at jason@petroleyewear.com.au or on 0410 614 330 , happy to help out and answer any questions guys. Jason.
Appreciate 0
      11-15-2011, 09:22 PM   #101
woosh
Colonel
Australia
Rep
Drives: rs

Sweet as! Where's the warehouse going to be? You mentioned you've signed off on a dedicated premise
Appreciate 0
      11-15-2011, 11:09 PM   #102
VMR-AUS
Rep

URGENT ANNOUNCEMENT!!! Hi guys, after months of intense negotiation and great expense on my behalf VMR head office have decided to go with another distributor, even after we were assured the deal was set in stone. Obviously I am dissapointed in this outcome because we were so looking forward to representing VMR in Australia but now this is not going to happen. I am in talks with 2 other wheel manufacturers / suppliers who make a similar product but as they are made in the USA are quite a bit more expensive so Im not sure if the market will support them in Australia ie: 50% more than VMR products. If anyone would like me to keep them abreast of the outcome please email me at the address above and I apologise for the inconvenience caused. I can only wish the new distributors success with their new venture. Jason
Appreciate 0
      11-15-2011, 11:14 PM   #103
RaihaX
Major General
Australia
Rep
Drives: 08' 135i

That is a shame Jason! Would be good to have VMR distributor here in AU!

Maybe you should get in touch with Alufelgen and see if you can get something going on with them?
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2011, 02:24 AM   #104
SparklingRed
Lieutenant
Australia
Rep
Drives: 125i -> M135i -> M2C

Quote:
URGENT ANNOUNCEMENT!!! Hi guys, after months of intense negotiation and great expense on my behalf VMR head office have decided to go with another distributor, even after we were assured the deal was set in stone. Obviously I am dissapointed in this outcome because we were so looking forward to representing VMR in Australia but now this is not going to happen. I am in talks with 2 other wheel manufacturers / suppliers who make a similar product but as they are made in the USA are quite a bit more expensive so Im not sure if the market will support them in Australia ie: 50% more than VMR products. If anyone would like me to keep them abreast of the outcome please email me at the address above and I apologise for the inconvenience caused. I can only wish the new distributors success with their new venture. Jason
Did some one in Melbourne get the rights??
      11-16-2011, 04:23 AM   #105
-satanic-
Private First Class
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2012 BMW 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaihaX View Post
That is a shame Jason! Would be good to have VMR distributor here in AU!

Maybe you should get in touch with Alufelgen and see if you can get something going on with them?
I'm very keen on a set of alufelgens!

Build Thread
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2011, 04:32 AM   #106
VMR-AUS
Rep

Hi guys, thanks for the support!

Sparklingred, I believe in the end they gave it to someone in Melbourne but I cant be sure??

So, we now have 120 sqm of warehouse / showroom space in Alexandria here in Sydney sitting empty which we need to do something with. Im lookng into some other brands as I said and even the possibility of starting our own brand which would be designed and manufactured in the USA.

Will keep you guys posted, Jason.
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2011, 05:09 AM   #107
SparklingRed
Lieutenant
Australia
Rep
Drives: 125i -> M135i -> M2C

Quote:
Hi guys, thanks for the support!

Sparklingred, I believe in the end they gave it to someone in Melbourne but I cant be sure??

So, we now have 120 sqm of warehouse / showroom space in Alexandria here in Sydney sitting empty which we need to do something with. Im lookng into some other brands as I said and even the possibility of starting our own brand which would be designed and manufactured in the USA.

Will keep you guys posted, Jason.
Sounds like it went to the shop I was talking to the other day then.

In that case can you try and get some of these?

BBS look-a-likes

http://tw.page.bid.yahoo.com/tw/auct...?u=Y8753587580
http://tw.page.bid.yahoo.com/tw/auct...?u=Y8753587580
      11-16-2011, 05:25 AM   #108
ippykaye
Lieutenant
Australia
Rep

BBS LM FTMFW!

Sorry to hear you lost out on the contract with VMR- looking forward to other products you'll be carrying in the future
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2011, 01:00 PM   #109
pcockley
Banned
Rep
Drives: 335

Well I hope whoever gets it sends you a thankyou for the free publicity you have generated here!

Let us know what you fill the space with and good luck
Appreciate 0
      11-22-2011, 01:16 AM   #110
Peter@VMRWheels
United_States
Rep
Drives: P85D

Unfortunately there is a lot of misinformation floating in the air right now. We are working with Jason to get things cleared up. Thanks everyone for your interest in VMR Wheels.
Appreciate 0