BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

05-26-2012, 01:56 AM   #1
Klaus
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135i 6mt

Not sure if this is the best sub forum...

I recently went to Bimmerfest 2012 and I came across an issue with my car. I have an 08 135i stripped. When I left Bimmerfest on Sat, I had an error on my car. It looked as if the airbags were set off, but nothing had been damaged. I checked my car, but not exterior damage was found. There were several cars parked near me, so it is difficult to judge who it was. My question is... does anyone in the San Diego area have a code scanner that can clear the airbag and seat belt code? Although it is not affecting anything now, it is rather annoying seeing the airbag warning every time I drive the car. Is this something that the Cobb tuning tool will erase? If anyone in the SD area can help me, I would greatly appreciate it since I am not under warranty any longer (51,000 miles) Thanks everyone
      05-26-2012, 11:11 AM   #2
weebles
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 135i

Time to buy a cobb accessport?
Appreciate 0