Tirerack
Use the following links to go directly to useful tirerack winter items: Tirerack Winter Tires. Gary's Winter Tire FAQ.
Using the links directly supports E90Post with tirerack sales commision!

E90Post

The Tire Rack

PLEASE HELP SUPPORT E90POST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Wheels and Tires Forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack > setup for winter

Wheels and Tires forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack
Please help to directly support e90post by doing your tirerack shopping from the above link. For every sale made through the link, e90post gets sponsor support to keep the site alive. Disclaimer

11-22-2005, 09:20 AM   #1
saury316
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW 325i

setup for winter

Hey guys,
a lot of ppl are posting asking about winter setup...and after going through the same Q&A with many people, this the setup I decided to get for where I am (Pittsburgh, PA). I have a 326i non-Sport (16" standard), and decided that the Dunlop M3 DSST would be the best choice. The smallest compatible size they were available in was 17"ers, so I got those and the ASA JH3 wheels from Tirerack. Shipping was amazingly fast (had them shipped straight to the dealership who were going to change the wheels and store my current ones), was here in less than a week! Tirerack also provided really sweet looking BMW CAPS (not stickers...CAPS!) for teh ASA wheels, and the combo just looks amazing. Going to take the car for a wash today (touch free if u care), and will try to take pics...otherwise...there are pics of the same setup with the same color combo car as mine already online...right here

This week its suppossed to snow, but as far as dry handling is concerned they have been amazing!
      11-22-2005, 03:42 PM   #2
Bimmerista
Major General
Canada
Rep
Drives: superstock

Congratulations.

Man, tell me how were you able to get the rare pre-release for the Chinese market only 326i ?

Appreciate 0
      11-22-2005, 04:56 PM   #3
Mark
Administrator
Rep
Drives: 1M

Garage List
Tirerack is simply badass, i've made about 5-6 purchases from them, and every single one of them has been easy and painless, with no mistakes... can't say enough about them

:rocks: :rocks: