BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

05-29-2013, 09:08 PM   #1
dorkdog
Big Mouth No Filter
United_States
Rep
Drives: 128i Montego Blue 6MT Sport

Anyone here from Bonney Lake WA?

Looks like we are on the move from PA to WA! We have our sights set on Bonney Lake which is where my wife's parents live. Lookin' at August...

Any insight on a decent dealer there as I will still be under warranty? We also have a Hyundai Santa Fe so if you have any service recommendations for that as well?

Funny - we have no agent for our house, no moving van, but by golly I'll have a place to take our cars!
      05-30-2013, 04:14 AM   #2
BLU135i
Senior Chief Petty Officer USN
No_Country
Rep
Drives: X5 35d

Well I just moved from Whidbey Island WA last year. Lived there for 17 years. As far as BMW dealer. I was not impressed with BMW of Bellevue, their sales dept was ok, service dept was not...very cramped dealership. BMW of seattle was great service wise(never purchased there). Dealership is newer and they have a multilevel parking garage where they keep customers cars while being worked on. I liked them alot. I have never been to BMW Northwest near Tacoma, but i hear good things about them
Appreciate 0
      05-30-2013, 05:58 PM   #3
Bonnie_Kay
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 M3

Garage List
I would avoid BMW Bellevue. I've not had a good experience there. In fact, I haven't heard a single good thing from anyone I know. BMW of Seattle was much better. But BMW Northwest in Tacoma is fantastic. I drive by both the other dealers and straight to BMW NW. Even though its the farthest away from me lol. They are so much more personable and honest with me. It's totally worth the drive.
      06-01-2013, 12:41 AM   #4
DaleWA
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: '12 E92 M3 / '20 X5 M50i

Garage List
  [0.00]
I'll also say BMW Northwest has provided me great service. I've been going there since 1999.
Appreciate 0
      06-09-2013, 08:10 PM   #5
kpsingh0
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 135i

I went to BMW Northwest yesterday and they are by far the best dealership I've ever been to. I told them I was going to mod the car and he encouraged it.
Appreciate 0
      09-25-2013, 11:53 PM   #6
dorkdog
Big Mouth No Filter
United_States
Rep
Drives: 128i Montego Blue 6MT Sport

Northwest it is, then! Fortunately it's also the closest one, I think.

I want to get an alignment done - those cattle drains out in Wyoming are pretty rough - I slammed into them a couple times and there's no warning.

Also an oil change (clock says 12K to go; I just put 5K on the car...) and a general going-over look for leaks etc. At least if they find anything major CPO warranty should help, no? I'm sure my alignment is off; my miles per tank has plummeted to 260-270 when I fill up.

looking forward to getting to know them - my dealer in PA, Apple, was wonderful to work with - they changed brakes and rotors at the end of warranty even though the clock still said 12K/15K.