BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

03-26-2009, 09:41 AM   #1
sna77
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW

Please help me find a thread

Hello,
I am an new to this forum, but a long time BMW owner and member of some other BMW forums... I have a question that I was hoping someone could help me out with.

I have a link saved in my favorites that now takes me to a completely different thread. I was wondering if something has changed with this web site.

The old link, titled "Garmin NAV in BMW"
http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2717

Anyhow, the link used to take me to a page of someone that had retrofitted a Garmin NAV into an X3 tray. It looked very clean. The link now redirects somewhere to e90post?

If anyone knows of the Nav retrofit I'm talking about or can help me figure out what happened to the link, that would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Steve
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2009, 10:01 AM   #2
sna77
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW

Well I found it--at least the pics anyhow... This is a slick install. My wife is going to get an X3, and I was thinking of getting one without Nav and just doing something like this for a GPS, since the cubby is built into the X3

http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=205886

here are the pics I was looking for:

Appreciate 0