BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

07-25-2013, 11:31 PM   #23
Johnny_M
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: Sold 135i 6MT SG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylon View Post
Your rear bumper warped up like that is exactly what mine looks like now after getting it repaired after my car got rear ended. Weird. I'll have to have them take a look at it. Never really bothered me too much.
It drives me nuts when I look at the rear. I'm still trying to figure out how I feel about the diffuser color and all I see is the bump. If they fix it on Monday I'll let you know and see if they can tell me what the problem was. One of the techs came up to me and said the guy must have just missed the groove that it was suppose to slide into on that side. Not sure how legit that is though.

Btw, yours and SpacE82's cars were my inspiration on what I wanted my car to look like. I've had those photos on wallpaper rotation for over a year now. I feel like a car creeper Anyways sick ride I added drufe's photos now to the rotation too. He's local to me and it's going to be awkward when I see him on the road
// [Sold 08/16] 2009 135i SG 6MT | Cobb | Wagner FMIC | MadDad | OCC | RB PCV | MFactory LSD | Forgestar F14 | PSS | ECS 2pc | Ferodo | Goodridge | M bits | Koni Sport | BMW PS, PE, Side Skirts | Rieger | Blacklines //
Appreciate 0
      07-25-2013, 11:43 PM   #24
Sylon
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 135i, SG/CR, 6MT, M-Sport

Garage List
2011 135i  [9.20]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Netw3rk View Post
It drives me nuts when I look at the rear. I'm still trying to figure out how I feel about the diffuser color and all I see is the bump. If they fix it on Monday I'll let you know and see if they can tell me what the problem was. One of the techs came up to me and said the guy must have just missed the groove that it was suppose to slide into on that side. Not sure how legit that is though.

Btw, yours and SpacE82's cars were my inspiration on what I wanted my car to look like. I've had those photos on wallpaper rotation for over a year now. I feel like a car creeper Anyways sick ride I added drufe's photos now to the rotation too. He's local to me and it's going to be awkward when I see him on the road
Haha that's pretty cool. Thanks for the props.

2011 BMW 135i | Space Gray | ///M-Sport | BMW CCA #450291
Facebook / Instagram / YouTube / Twitter
Appreciate 0
      07-26-2013, 12:37 AM   #25
froop
Colonel
Australia
Rep
Drives: 08 AW 6MT E82

I have a similar bump on my E88 after getting side swiped by a truck and having my bumper and fender repaired. I can push it in but then it just pops back out... Annoying...
      07-30-2013, 09:50 PM   #26
Perry12
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2010 Dodge Viper ACR

That absorbs but at least be grateful they left a note. Most people wouldn't.
Contact your insurance policy provider and call the person, put your insucance organization in touch with their insurance policy provider.