BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

03-28-2010, 11:47 AM   #1
Smac355
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives:

PA, Jersey Dyno Day

Yo wassup everyone. If anyone is interested I am going to try and set up an appt. at Axcelerated Motorsports Inc, for a Dyno Run on the 135i. Address is: 5387 Wismer Road, Pipersville, PA. Website: http://www.axceleratedmotorsports.com/Directions.cfm

i want to get a base line now that i have the Dinan stage II and Exhaust before i continue modding. If you are interested in joining let me know. It would be cool to get a couple oners out there.
Black Sapphire Metallic 135i/Coral Leather Interior/ Gloss Black Grills/20% tint/M door sills/Black 135i badge, smoked LED side marker, Dinan stage II , DINAN Exhaust, performance side skirts, performance shift boot/e-brake, pedals, carbon fiber wrapped interior
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2010, 12:14 PM   #2
BoostedCosta
SUPERMAN
Rep
Drives: AW e90 335i M-Sport

price/how many pulls and what type of dyno?
      03-28-2010, 12:24 PM   #3
IZAGLO
Mbira
United_States
Rep
Drives: Sedonna Red 09 135i SOLD

hey i was out that way today going to Crossroads Bakery in Doylestown...but sadly enough when i got in the 135i to cruise down there the car had to be driven to the dealership for taking a crap again for the 3rd time this month,,,right now i feel like driving it off into the Delaware River... ...If i still own the car after it EVER gets fixed i would join ya...i would like to check your car out with the Dinan Stage2 upgrade as i had hoped to do this up till today...but now i am thinking to buy the Shelby GT500 over at Beans....i was drooling at it this morning!!!!!!!! It would be nice to have a car that starts LOL...really, is that toooo much to ask???????

IMG_1304

Last edited by IZAGLO; 07-17-2011 at 09:30 PM..
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2010, 01:29 PM   #4
Smac355
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives:

go to the services section on their website: http://www.axceleratedmotorsports.com/Services.cfm

i have been told they may give a bit of a discount if we get a few cars to show up. Once i get an idea of interested parties I'll give them a call to see definite prices.

IZAGLO are you having HPFP problems, i've been lucky and haven't had any issues yet. The car is sick w/ the Stage II, altho i understand when the car doesn't work. Are you at thompson? They can be morons sometimes depends on your SA, I'd get in touch w/ the service manager. Danny over there is the DINAN guy pretty chill dude, he'll hook u up w/ dinan stuff. Let me know if your keeping the car you can check out the Stage II.
Black Sapphire Metallic 135i/Coral Leather Interior/ Gloss Black Grills/20% tint/M door sills/Black 135i badge, smoked LED side marker, Dinan stage II , DINAN Exhaust, performance side skirts, performance shift boot/e-brake, pedals, carbon fiber wrapped interior
Appreciate 0
      03-29-2010, 01:24 PM   #5
Smac355
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives:

Just an FYI the shop is in pipersville. I spoke w/ Dale $65 for 10 people and they can do a saturday, even possibly sunday. PM or post here if interested!
Appreciate 0