E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > Production Delayed????

05-01-2005, 12:22 PM   #1
fiesta
Registered
Rep
Drives: bmw 3 20d

Angry Production Delayed????

I have monaco blue, beige leather e90 320d in order. My dealer in Turkey is importing the car from Germany. First he told me that my car is production week 17 which was last week and he was going to give me the car this coming week. The factory should be the one who produces cars for the local German market. But now he is telling me there is a problem and production is delayed and I will get it after 3 weeks. :mad: He also told me this is for customized orders and pre factory decided optioned cars are coming.

You cant believe how angty I got, since I was waiting for this since february 20th and checking these forums every minute to suppress my excitement...

Do you think its true or is he making some kind of a game.
Appreciate 0
      05-01-2005, 01:50 PM   #2
mfstout
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 328i Coupe

suspect

I was at a dealer yesterday and he said nothing abotu any production delays. Straight shooter. Good dealer. If there were delays he would have said something. I don't want to stir the pot, but sounds kinda fishy. I believe you can always cancel your order and go somewhere else. Good luck mate.

sparky
Appreciate 0
      05-01-2005, 03:10 PM   #3
BMWAustin
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: e90 330i

Looks like he got his order wrong and he is going to get you another one which matches your requirement and will be couple of weeks later.
Appreciate 0