BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

03-16-2011, 07:19 PM   #1
COBB Tuning
Major
Rep
Drives: 335i

COBB Tuning at the TX2K11, Super Car Meet and Shootout!

COBB Tuning is busy getting ready for the TX2K11, a national exotic car meet which will be held at the Lonestar Motorsports Park in Sealy, TX this weekend Thursday March 17th through Sunday the 20th. The TX2K is a big power slug fest, which started as a Supra-only meet and has grown to include super cars of all stripes from Supras and GT-Rs to Lamborghinis, Vipers and Porsche turbos! The four-day event features a HPDE Day, Time Attack, Dyno Shootout and Drag Racing.

COBB Tuning is a sponsor of the event and will be attending Friday through Sunday. Come visit us at our booth where we will have four R&D vehicles on display which include our 2011 STI, 2010 MAZDASPEED3, 2010 Evolution X, and a 2008 BMW 335i. Our resident tuners as well as hard parts fabrication/engineers will be on hand to answer any tuning or hard parts questions you may have. In addition to the cool events, COBB Tuning will have some SWAG to give away as well as AccesPORT’S and apparel for sale.

For more information on the TX2K visit www.tx2k.com or give us a call at 1-866-922-3059. See you there!
Appreciate 0