BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

02-02-2014, 11:19 PM   #1
code911
JAFO
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW M235i 6MT

Garage List
FS: DTE PedalBox

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
http://www.ebay.com/itm/271391251620...84.m1555.l2649

Ebay listing for this.

I bought new in 4/12 from MotiveMods.com. It was installed on my 2010 535i until I sold car in 12/12. Improves throttle response noticeably.

From MotiveMods website where I purchased it :

Overview: DTE Systems developed the PedalBox in order to improve response in modern cars. The PedalBox is an additional unit, with four user-selectable programs, that increases throttle response by removing delays in the accelerator, enhancing driveability. The PedalBox is located between the accelerator pedal sensor and the control module and works by capturing the accelerator pedal signal and modifying it. Many car manufacturers have a similar less effective method already built into their vehicles by utilizing a "sport button". The PedalBox reduces the pedal travel necessary to reach a "throttle wide open" state, which allows the driver to utilize the full potential of the engine much sooner.

Key Features:
Greater Control. User-Adjustable: All drivers face a wide range of driving conditions and situations. The PealBox allows drivers to choose between four levels, each with three seperate modes offering improved response. The PedalBox includes different programs tailored to meet the most drivers range of driver's wishes. The driver can select the program most suited to the driving situation.
Reduced Response Time. More Dynamic: Moments of delay are a thing of the past. The signal is immediately followed by the response, giving the driver the feeling that he or she is accelerating faster. However, the torque remains the same. It is merely the response ratios that have improved.
Maximum Efficiency. Greater Driving Pleasure: Once responsiveness has improved, driving is a lot more fun. Plus, quick acceleration without any delay gives drivers the feeling of being in better control of their vehicle.
Practical And Beneficial: Modifying the values set by the manufacturer has advantages. The PedalBox will meet the expectations of customers and their cars. The often delayed throttle response of modern engines is gone, while retaining the standard engine control unit.

No returns, No warranty, Item sold as is

* All BMWs use version "10423702".
Thank you for looking.

Appreciate 0