BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

09-02-2016, 11:46 AM   #1
BHammzy
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 135i

FS: Blackline Taillights, Carbon Fiber Interior Trim, Cup Holder

Unfortunately the time has come that I need to trade in the 135I and get a more reliable car that I'll be able to use year round with the snow. It breaks my heart dearly and I'll truly miss the car but my loss is your gain and I have a few spare parts available that I'm looking to get rid of. I have a barely used set up Blackline Taillights that I had on the car for all of about 3 months. They look great and were by far my favorite thing that I added to the car. Another thing that I have available is genuine BMW carbon fiber interior trim. I have the two door pieces, the long trim along the dash, and the trim around the shift boot. The only piece that it's missing is the one around the tray directly underneath the center console. And lastly I have the detachable cup holder that goes next to the shift boot. Nice little interior feature that adds a little more convenience to the car while driving.

Blackline Taillights: $300
Genuine BMW Carbon Fiber Trim: $500
Detachable Cup-Holder: $35

Appreciate 0
      09-03-2016, 03:01 PM   #2
B777flyboy
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 135i carbon black

Garage List
2013 Bmw 135  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BHammzy
Unfortunately the time has come that I need to trade in the 135I and get a more reliable car that I'll be able to use year round with the snow. It breaks my heart dearly and I'll truly miss the car but my loss is your gain and I have a few spare parts available that I'm looking to get rid of. I have a barely used set up Blackline Taillights that I had on the car for all of about 3 months. They look great and were by far my favorite thing that I added to the car. Another thing that I have available is genuine BMW carbon fiber interior trim. I have the two door pieces, the long trim along the dash, and the trim around the shift boot. The only piece that it's missing is the one around the tray directly underneath the center console. And lastly I have the detachable cup holder that goes next to the shift boot. Nice little interior feature that adds a little more convenience to the car while driving.

Blackline Taillights: $300
Genuine BMW Carbon Fiber Trim: $500
Detachable Cup-Holder: $35

Pm'd
Appreciate 0
      09-28-2016, 06:28 PM   #3
Topdowntitsout
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 08 135i vert

Black lines sold?
Appreciate 0