BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

09-05-2011, 06:03 AM   #23
andrew@southernBM
Australia
Rep
Drives: M3 F80, M140i

Good Luck with the sale.
Appreciate 0
      09-05-2011, 09:24 PM   #24
ippykaye
Lieutenant
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2008 AW 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by cozza View Post
Cheers guys, appreciate your opinions.

When I bought the 125i I loaded it with options, so it cost me probably as much as a bare bones 135i, but I preferred to have the options over the extra power.

With the R, I'm also getting a few of the options like sunroof, nav, leather, 19s, etc, and overall I just reckon it's more bang for buck than the 125i was.

Hopefully it sells quickly - has anyone had any experience with selling a 1er recently? How long did it take and do you think I've priced mine reasonably?
I agree that a car with more equipment, if used as a daily driver, is as rewarding as a higher model with less equipment- if you're stuck in traffic most of the time, having things like iDrive to play with is nice.

You'll love the R- it is bang for your buck performance. 4Motion is also good too. The leather is a must too- cloth just looks low rent.

I notice there's a space grey one in QLD with nav, xenons, M-sport and sunroof for a similar price- 49K from memory, with 26000 kms only. Premium selection car. I think yours is a good price but people who won't appreciate your mods and the time/effort that's gone into them may consider a dealer car for the same price.

Anyway, GLWS! Still think your car is amazing- the terra matches perfectly with the CW.
Appreciate 0
      09-05-2011, 09:37 PM   #25
Totti
Troll
Italy
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by cozza View Post
Cheers guys, appreciate your opinions.

When I bought the 125i I loaded it with options, so it cost me probably as much as a bare bones 135i, but I preferred to have the options over the extra power.

With the R, I'm also getting a few of the options like sunroof, nav, leather, 19s, etc, and overall I just reckon it's more bang for buck than the 125i was.

Hopefully it sells quickly - has anyone had any experience with selling a 1er recently? How long did it take and do you think I've priced mine reasonably?
Took me about 3 weeks, and about $15k in dropped price lol. I started at $78k because I know I was going to get lowballed and eventually sold it for $64k with about 2 weeks to spare. BMW had offered $54k.
Use the stick like u would a manual. If that doesn't work, put it in D mode and put both hands at 10 and 2. If that doesn't work, just sit on your right hand.
Appreciate 0