BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

03-15-2015, 10:37 AM   #1
gpchamp
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '18 440i GC '23 Tesla Y

CNA Extended Warranty

My local dealer here in Houston is trying to sell me an extended warranty from CNA National Warranty after my CPO expires in May. They say all BMW dealerships work with CNA. Does anybody here have any experience with CNA?

Any and all feedback is appreciated.
Appreciate 0
      03-18-2015, 09:30 PM   #2
galois
Rep
Drives: 2017 340i xdrive; 2009 135i

I have one (whichever the exclusionary is), and I'm actually currently waiting for my first covered service to go through. I'll let you know tomorrow once I know for sure, but it should have covered both a low pressure fuel sensor and VANOS solenoids, but apparently they're having problems with their phone systems and the final invoice hasn't been approved yet (the service was approved but I guess there was some confusion on part numbers). The dealer I got the car from handled it for me so unfortunately I don't know too much about the process.

So no opinion yet, but hopefully tomorrow? =(
Appreciate 0