BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

11-26-2011, 03:29 AM   #1
bully beef
Australia
Rep
Drives: BMW 135i m coupe

new user

First off, i would like to introduce myself to the forum, just bought my 135 a month ago. 135 m sport, Monaco blue, manual. Been reading on the forum for a while, so already started some audio upgrades.
looked at the car pics and all are very good, the more i looked the more i wanted to be a 1'er. Soon i will post some pics of my baby when i get my new plates on.
just one question, Has anyone had a quote in Australia regarding the BMW performance upgrades and what was the price? Are they worth the money?

bye for now Beefy.
-Bully Beef
Appreciate 0
      11-26-2011, 03:39 AM   #2
DTNJNQ
Captain
Australia
Rep
Drives: M2, 135i, Xclass

Garage List
2008 BMW 135i  [8.66]
Welcome. What year did you get? Come on over to the Australia section of the forum.

I have some of the BMW performance parts. Carbon Fiber Spoiler, Side Mirrors, black grilles and pedals. They are alot cheaper if you buy them from the USA. Either from Unitied BMW or Tischer BMW.

In regards to the BMW performance engine mods, not sure if it's available in Australia. You are better off buying one of the after market piggy back tunes. Either JB4 or Procedes.

Appreciate 0