BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

10-05-2010, 09:39 AM   #1
Greg@DetailedImage
United_States
Rep
Drives: clean and protected

$1.99 Flate Rate Shipping through 10/7 (min $50), October Specials and Free Contest

Columbus Day $1.99 S/H
Columbus Day is right around the corner! Enjoy $1.99 Flat Rate Shipping through 10/7/2010 using coupon code Columbus10. Minimum purchase of $50 is required. Valid to the 48 contiguous US states via FedEx Ground.

October Monthly Specials
DI Microfiber All Purpose Towel

Regular Price for 16" x 16" is $3.99. Sale price is $2.49!
  • Our most versatile microfiber towel, most commonly used to apply and remove a variety of products
  • Easily remove polish residue, glazes, sealants and waxes with the medium nap microfiber towel
  • Works great for applying interior care products, specifically interior protectants
  • Always wash your microfiber products prior to first use, ideally with CG Microfiber Detergent
  • Remove the tag to minimize adding any imperfections to your paint

Poorboy's World Wheel Sealant

Regular Price for 8 oz is $17.99. Sale price is $12.99!
  • Properly protect any wheel finish and minimize the amount of brake dust and road contamination
  • Easily clean and maintain your wheels to a like new condition when protected with Wheel Sealant
  • One jar will last dozens of applications when applied correctly. The thinner the coat the better.
  • Cleans, restores, protects and enhances gloss all in one simple step.
  • Very easy to apply and remove. Once removed, the surface of your wheels is very slick.
  • Apply with a foam applicator pad and remove with a clean microfiber towel

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!

Greg @ DI
Appreciate 0