BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

11-04-2013, 01:26 PM   #1
RyanE92
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 135i

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
17 Inch Moda rims with Dunlop winters

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 600.00

Item Interest
I have a set of 17 inch rims with Dunlop SP Winter Sport 3D tires mounted. They are located in St. Louis, MO. I would prefer a local sale but would consider shipping at buyer's cost. Details, as lifted from my local Craigslist ad, are below. The ad with pictures is linked as well. I haven't uploaded my pictures to flickr yet but can do that tonight if there is any serious interest. Thanks.

For sale are a set of winter tires mounted on aluminum rims with BMW center caps. I purchased these in 2010 and used them for two winters on a 2011 BMW 135i. Last winter they simply sat in my garage as I didn't get them listed for sale. I would estimate they have about 20,000 miles on them and, as can be seen in the attached pictures, they have plenty of tread remaining.

The wheels are 17X8 5-120 ET45 MODA EB1 aluminum rims. They were purchased new from tire rack.com. A couple of them do have some curb rash and this can be seen in the photos. Included are spacers that allowed them to work with my 135i. The tires have retained air pressure without any issue and have had no flats.

The tires are 205/50R17 Dunlop SP Winter Sport 3D. These are fantastic winter tires. They work well in all conditions - dry, wet, and snow. I used these on my prior BMWs as well and have about six seasons of experience with them. You will run out of ground clearance before you run out of traction.

This set includes the wireless sensors to allow your car to detect the pressure in the tires.

The wheels, tires and sensors cost over $1,200 when I purchased them new.

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/pts/4170013286.html