BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

03-10-2013, 06:28 PM   #1
JZWBMW
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 bmw 135i

Jzwbmw I Flash Tuning Available Now

Hello everyone,

I am proud to finally be able to offer my BMW I flash remote tuner for people looking for a solid well running tune that is easy to upload in the comfort of your own home. This is a true ecu flash that allows you to tune your BMW N54 car without the hassle of piggy back wiring.

You will receive at least two calibrations and you can have different versions from 91 octane or 93 octane and even full on race gas and even E30 or even full E85 tuning if you upgrade the fuel pump. You can go back to stock at any time and the flash takes about 9 minutes on most cars.

I have access to the entire file, every map and constant that is in the DME file is accessible and I will be happy to custom tune cars that want to data log and or get on a dyno and we can tune it via Skype or email. I have very well developed stg 1 and 2 and 3 tunes and even the RB turbos, we can set it up however you like, from mild to wild, does not have to be a set tune, you can get calibrations custom tailored for your goals.

I am also working with Michael from ETS and he has my stg 3 tune now and says that he loves it. We plan to come up with a turbo kit so that we can reach 550-600whp in the near future.

Introductory price is 599.00

My website is jzwbmwtuning.com

thanks,

John

Last edited by JZWBMW; 03-10-2013 at 07:58 PM..
Appreciate 0