BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

02-18-2009, 08:07 AM   #1
kingtut1970
Private
Australia
Rep
Drives: BMW 135i Titan Silver

A glitch with Drivers side mirror

For me the tradition of getting faulty items 1st off is fairly high ( i must be blessed)

My baby seems to have developed an issue where the drivers side mirror resets position (in most cases upwards) when i unlock the car. I noticed this a few weeks after i got it and has progressively gotten worse. I have to readjust the mirror every time i drive and saving it in memory doesnt seem to do anything.

I took the car for a check on Tues and they couldnt work out why it was doing this as the diagnostic didnt report an error code. The result was they printed of this diag report which gets sent to germany and hopefully they can work out what is going on here..Also got my cracked tail light reflector ordered from Germany too.

I will keep you all posted on the developments..

I did a search and could find anyone who had posted an issue like this - am I so priviledged
Appreciate 0
      02-18-2009, 03:17 PM   #2
Sprey
Private First Class
Australia
Rep
Drives: E82 135i

It's messing with you head

Reminds me of the stories where vengeful partners alter the waistline of their partners by taking it in half an inch a week! Does wonders to one's self confidence!

Seriously, thanks for sharing. Sounds like a software bug somewhere...
Appreciate 0