BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

07-02-2009, 01:50 PM   #1
Greg@DetailedImage
United_States
Rep
Drives: clean and protected

25%-50% OFF select products at DetailedImage.com July 1-7 to celebrate July 4th

Save up to 50% off select items at Detailed Image during our Independence Sale running from July 1st through July 7th. We have hand selected 3x of our favorite Red, White and Blue products for you to select! Below are the items we have on sale ranging from 25% off up to 50% off. Coupon codes can be used on orders but will not apply to sale items.

Poorboy's World Natty's Red Paste Wax - Was $21.99 on Sale for $15.99, over 27% OFF! Natty's Red is one of our best bang for the buck waxes that works great on any colored vehicle.

Klasse All In One - Was $27.99 on Sale for $20.99, 25% OFF! Klasse AIO is an extremely versatile product that will chemically clean and protect not only paint, but glass, chrome, plastic, wheels and more.

Poorboy's World Wheel Sealant - Was $17.99 on Sale for $12.99, over 27% OFF! PBW Wheel Sealant is a must have for your wheels. Minimize brake dust build up and make future cleanings significantly easier for weeks to come with just soap and water.

Great White Microfiber Towel 24" x 16" - Was $6.99 on Sale for $3.49, 50% OFF!!! This towel is perfect for product removal, quick detailing, interior detailing and rinseless washing with ONR. The silk edging and tagless design makes it paint safe and the larger surface area means you can clean more before swapping out for a new towel.

Clear Kote Quik Shine
- Was $9.99 on Sale for $4.99, 50% OFF!!! Clear Kote Quik Shine is a great quick detailer as it cleans and enhances the depth and gloss of the paint. Quik Shine also works great as a clay bar lubricant.

Poorboy's World Bold 'n Bright
- Was $10.99 on Sale for $7.99, over 27% OFF! PBW Bold 'n Bright is an outstanding water based tire dressing that goes on easy and will not sling onto your paint. For optimal results, prep your tires with a rubber degreaser and apply in thin even layers.

All Purpose Microfiber Towel 16" x 16"
- Was $3.99 on Sale for $1.99, 50% OFF!!! The Microfiber All Purpose Towels are perfect for removing product residue, interior detailing, applying interior dressings, cleaning glass and much more.

Lake Country Grout Sponge - Was $5.99 on Sale for $3.99, over 33% OFF! Grout sponges are becoming a very popular wash media for detailing enthusiasts and professionals. Grout sponges release dirt and contamination better than any other wash media, especially when using a Grit Guard bucket insert. Perfect wash media for Optimum No Rinse!

Poorboy's World Natty's Blue Paste Wax - Was $19.99 on Sale for $14.99, 25% OFF! PBW Natty's Blue is one of the top waxes for darker colored vehicles for under $20! Makes your paint look ultra wet with a deep gloss.

If anyone has any questions on anything, please do not hesitate to ask.

Have a safe and happy 4th of July from Detailed Image!

Greg @ Detailed Image
Appreciate 0