BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

06-26-2009, 03:21 PM   #1
Greg@DetailedImage
United_States
Rep
Drives: clean and protected

20% OFF Chemical Guys Products at www.DetailedImage.com through 6/29

Chemical Guys is easily one of my favorites brands because they make awesome products and are a great value. Most products are 20% off and there is 10% off gallon sizes, valid through June 29th.

Best selling Chemical Guys Products:
JetSeal 109 sealant - an extremely easy to apply and remove sealant that gives a look similar to a carnauba wax with lasting durability.

Maxi Suds II - an outstanding maintenance shampoo that will maintain your coats of protection with it's gentle cleaners. Foams up nicely making it great for foam guns as well!

EZ Creme Glaze - a great acrylic glaze that works well under a sealant or a wax. Easy to use and helps enhance the depth and gloss of any color paint.

Citrus Wash & Gloss - A versatile shampoo that can be diluted down as a maintenance shampoo or used in high concentration to strip off previous coats of protection for a fresh start or to remove polishing oils and dust.

Microfiber Detergent
- keep your microfiber fresher, longer, by using a detergent specifically designed for microfiber. Helps remove product build up and debris, without clogging the pores of your microfiber.

Speed Wipe (Anti-Static) QD - Follow up your maintenance washes with CG Speed Wipe to enhance the gloss and depth of your paint with anti-static properties to help minimize dust accumulation. Easy to apply and remove to a streak free finish.

50/50 Limited Edition Wax - This wax is a sleeper for maximum value in a carnauba wax. Get 16 oz (more than double most of our waxes) of a high quality carnauba wax that makes any color really pop. On a per ounce basis this wax is tough to beat!

2 New Chemical Guy's Editions to Detailed Image
Luber in 128 oz
- Chemical Guys Luber is an outstanding clay lube that provides a very slick surface for you to glide your clay over. Using a quality clay lube such as Luber will help minimize the risk of marring your finish as you clay. Wipes up easily and streak free and can also be used as a quick detailer.

Medium Grade Clay Bar - Use this medium grade clay for stubborn contamination such as paint over spray, sap, tar, and other things that don't easily get removed from a normal maintenance wash. With 200g, this is a great value for clay bars.

Read what professional detailer, Todd Cooperider, owner of Esoteric Auto Detail, has to say about Chemical Guys Citrus Wash & Clear and Chemical Guys Fade 2 Black.

Thanks for reading, have a great weekend!

Greg @ Detailed Image
Appreciate 0
      06-26-2009, 04:52 PM   #2
e82vette
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 128i

just wish shipping was cheaper to Canada!
Appreciate 0