BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

11-09-2011, 05:47 AM   #1
code911
JAFO
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW M235i 6MT

Garage List
Pro Detailers in Knoxville TN area

Anyone know of/or use a pro detailer in the Knoxville area. There are 2 that I've found with google, Tn Mobile Detailing and Tru Shine but have had no success with getting either of them to respond.

I had an appt with Tn Mobile detailing but they never showed and since haven't returned any of my phone calls....I guess after 17yrs they decided to quit the business and drop off the face of the planet.

I've called and emailed Tru Shine a few times, tried to set something up but I think that the 135i isn't exotic enough for him, he seem's to be still working doesn't have much interest in doing my car.

Thank for your input,

Charlie
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2011, 06:37 AM   #2
MuttGrunt
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: beater;)

Hhmmmmm, weird to not get a response from Eric over at Tru Shine. I know he's still busy and is supposed to finish up on a Viper today (if it wasn't finished last night). It could depend on how much work you want done and not so much the vehicle itself. I can't imagine a whole lot of guys turning their nose up at business let alone a BMW.
Let me look into this a little more for you and see what's up.
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2011, 10:22 AM   #3
code911
JAFO
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuttGrunt View Post
Hhmmmmm, weird to not get a response from Eric over at Tru Shine. I know he's still busy and is supposed to finish up on a Viper today (if it wasn't finished last night). It could depend on how much work you want done and not so much the vehicle itself. I can't imagine a whole lot of guys turning their nose up at business let alone a BMW.
Let me look into this a little more for you and see what's up.
It was his clean, clay, wax and seal service that I wanted. Wanted to get the car protected for the winter. Just have not had any luck with anyone local to my area. I guess it doesn't matter now but it would be nice to have a someone that does more than your run of the mill wash and wax service
Appreciate 0
      12-01-2011, 01:43 AM   #4
Envious Eric
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: nissan xterra, 335 soon

I know this is an older thread, but what about Tim over at http://www.knoxdetails.com/
Appreciate 0
      12-01-2011, 09:20 AM   #5
Vrumpkin
Seymour J. Vrumpkin
Rep
Drives: BMW 1M

Eric at Tru Shine is the man, his work is awesome and he himself is a standup guy. I spent a few days with him at SEMA last month and he's the real deal.

trushinedetailing.com
Appreciate 0
      12-02-2011, 11:02 AM   #6
code911
JAFO
United_States
Rep

Garage List
@ Envious...thanks for info I will check Tim out.

@ SD..... I don't seem to have any luck getting calls or emails returned from him but I did try.

Thanks again guys
Appreciate 0
      12-05-2011, 06:50 PM   #7
MuttGrunt
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: beater;)

If you're willing to look east, there's an outstanding gentleman in Charlotte by the name of Mike Napoli (CMC Detail) who is well respected and very well researched. I'd highly recommend giving him a call.
Appreciate 0