BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

08-25-2011, 08:48 PM   #1
Venator78
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 1 Series M Coupe

Status 105?

I was on two waiting lists and got an email from the CA at one dealership saying he had an allocation. He called me and got the details of my 1M order, took a deposit, and sent me the vehicle inquiry report shortly thereafter. The car has a production number, but is listed as status 105, which is suppose to mean no production week according to what the sheet says. Does anyone know if this means I definitely have a car? I looked through the threads and haven't noticed anyone with a status 105 before...
Appreciate 0
      08-25-2011, 09:01 PM   #2
HERR FSTIR
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: LBB M2C, VO 1M, GSA 1200

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chill View Post
I just received a call and email from my CA telling me my status is now 105 but no production date specified yet. He's telling me I will be getting a car which is what I want to hear but not sure I should believe him quite yet. Anyone else receive notification of status 105. Should I not get my hopes up yet until it moves to 111 status is what I've read on here?
http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showt...568787&page=46

Somebody in a similar position...
Appreciate 0
      08-25-2011, 09:11 PM   #3
mikewills
Captain
Rep
Drives: Ducati Hypermotard

Garage List
2008 Duc 848  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venator78 View Post
I was on two waiting lists and got an email from the CA at one dealership saying he had an allocation. He called me and got the details of my 1M order, took a deposit, and sent me the vehicle inquiry report shortly thereafter. The car has a production number, but is listed as status 105, which is suppose to mean no production week according to what the sheet says. Does anyone know if this means I definitely have a car? I looked through the threads and haven't noticed anyone with a status 105 before...
I haven't noticed many either.....mostly 047, then 111. At least you're better off than 047 and you have a production number. Does you CA have any idea on what build month the allocation is for. Also, how many other allocations has that same dealership received?
Appreciate 0
      08-25-2011, 09:25 PM   #4
Venator78
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 1 Series M Coupe

My CA didn't have an official production week/month but he said he looked at a production schedule (?) and thought it would be the first or second week of October. It seems like a smaller dealership and when I asked, he said they already had one allocation.
Appreciate 0
      08-25-2011, 10:01 PM   #5
mikewills
Captain
Rep
Drives: Ducati Hypermotard

Garage List
2008 Duc 848  [0.00]
Check the 1-800 line periodically with the prod number he gave you. I would think if it is an early Oct build, you should see it move to status 111 (order accepted) within the next week or two.
Appreciate 0