BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

06-20-2017, 08:07 AM   #1
haty
Rep
Drives: e90 320d

CCC retrofit

hi guys ...i have a crazy friend who is retrofitting a business navi CCC on a 2010 car....
so ...head unit is a mask2 ....i coded it as $606 , changing production date to 0307.....mulf and cd charger also Vo coded....

now the problems ....the i-drive joystick is not working...we don't know if we have the exact connector attached as it's similar to the aux one ....do you know the wiring colors for this connector ?

when swapping over the wiring behind the dash he modified a connector to have 12v and now kombi is dead...

anybody has the '07 and '10 wiring diagrams so we can sort out the problem ?

thanks
Appreciate 0
      06-22-2017, 04:13 PM   #2
berne
First Lieutenant
Sweden
Rep
Drives: BMW 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by haty View Post
hi guys ...i have a crazy friend who is retrofitting a business navi CCC on a 2010 car....
so ...head unit is a mask2 ....i coded it as $606 , changing production date to 0307.....mulf and cd charger also Vo coded....

now the problems ....the i-drive joystick is not working...we don't know if we have the exact connector attached as it's similar to the aux one ....do you know the wiring colors for this connector ?

when swapping over the wiring behind the dash he modified a connector to have 12v and now kombi is dead...

anybody has the '07 and '10 wiring diagrams so we can sort out the problem ?

thanks
http://www.bmw-planet.net/diagrams/release/en/
Appreciate 0