BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

05-02-2009, 03:55 PM   #1
Greg@DetailedImage
United_States
Rep
Drives: clean and protected

NEW Redesigned site for www.DetailedImage.com

We are proud to announce that the revamped Detailed Image website is now up and running. We have put in tons of time researching some of the best e-commerce sites on the net and combined all of their best features into the new Detailed Image. Our goal is to provide you with an outstanding shopping experience from start to finish.

You can check out our Tour Page for visual examples of some of the features listed below, but here are some new key features we implemented.

Robust Search Box with Auto Suggests:
Start typing out a word or product and it helps you find any product on our site. Also, if what you search yields 1 result, it brings you right to that page. For example, if you type in 85 it brings you to the Menzerna PO85RD page.

Product Drill Downs:
Shopping from our categories on the left has never been easier. Click Washing and Drying, it gives you the options to filter by sub-category, manufacturer, type of product and price. Say you wanted to find a shampoo by Chemical Guys and wanted it to be under $10, you can simply click each of those filters and it leaves you several quality shampoos to choose from.

3 Views of Browsing Products:
We now offer 3 different views to display our products on a page. We have the standard grid view, a large photo view and a detailed description view which gives you a thumbnail and some basic information about a product.

Add to Cart Without Leaving Your Page:
No one likes to jump through hoops to add a product to your cart, so we made this as easy as possible. When you click an Add to Cart button, a product is added and your cart without ever leaving your page. A drop down on the top right confirms you added the product to your cart and the item quantity and total cart price is instantly updated.

Improved Product Recommendations:
Now see what other customers purchased along with the item you are looking at. This is pulled dynamically and will always be up to date with accurate suggestions.

Bulleted Descriptions:
Obtain quick information about any product by reading over our bulleted descriptions.

Better Quantity Discounts:
We changed up how our quantity discounts are displayed and also included a chart to show you exactly how much you are saving by purchasing in bulk. Save over 30% on some of our quantity discount tiers!

Product Sizes:
We improved the way each product size is displayed by including a thumbnail picture along with the price on any product page you are on. Look for more products in various sizes in the future.

More Product Images:
For those products you want to see at various angles, we implemented a product gallery to show various pictures of the same product. Over time we'll be adding more and more product photos to each item we carry.

Improved Product Review System:
See what other detailers have to say about a specific product. We even made it quick and easy for you to see what percentage of our customers would buy the product again.

Improved Auto Detailing Guide:
We overhauled our auto detailing guide to provide you with more content about each and every step. We plan on continuing to add more and more content to the auto detailing guide so you can get the most out of each and every product.

Facts and Tips on Each Page:
Read some interesting detailing facts and tips in our Did You Know box.

Moving Forward:
These are just some of the new features that you may notice while browsing the new Detailed Image. Some other things worth mentioning that have been improved with this website is that it's faster and more secure.

This is only the beginning of whats to come at Detailed Image. We already have an extensive list of features and content that will be added to the new site to continuously bring you one of the best shopping experiences on the web.

Not only will we be making site improvements, but we also plan on expanding into more product lines to better serve the needs of all detailers, from beginner to high end professional.

We hope you enjoy the new website, we wouldn't have been able to make this possible without the support of our customers, and for that we thank you! We'd love to hear your thoughts of the new site here on our feedback page.

Kindest regards,

George & Greg
Detailed Image Owners
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2009, 05:27 PM   #2
1013mm
aka 1013MM
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: pokingly flush

Garage List
2009 135i  [8.26]
nice job!!
      05-02-2009, 07:35 PM   #3
desmat
First Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: F31 M Sport

Garage List
I like the guides. Thanks
Appreciate 0
      05-03-2009, 10:47 AM   #4
Greg@DetailedImage
United_States
Rep
Drives: clean and protected

Thank you for the positive feedback! If you have any suggestions or questions please let me know.

Greg @ Detailed Image
Appreciate 0