BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

10-03-2011, 09:38 AM   #1
pseto
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 ZCP, F80 M3 ZCP- beater

NCC Solomons Saturday Social 10-8-11

Mark you calendars! We're heading down to Solomons again this year for a weekend social (family friendly, of course!). For those who can't make Thursday evenings, this is for you!!

What: Solomons Saturday Social

Our socials are really just "mini-meets", informal gatherings of BMW enthusiasts. We will gather to enjoy each others company and the panoramic view of the water and the boardwalk from the upstairs banquet room of Stoney’s Solomons Island. We will eat, drink, talk BMWs and be merry. Everyone will pay for their own food and drinks. As always, all BMW Group automobiles (MINI, Rolls Royce, Range Rover, etc.) are welcome.

You can make your way there on your own or join our caravan to Southern MD (see below for more information). We will park in the boardwalk parking spaces next to Stoney’s Solomons Pier. Get there early so we can all park together.

When: Saturday, October 8th, 2011 at 11:30 a.m.

Where:
Stoney’s Solomons Pier
14575 Solomons Island Road South
Solomons Island, MD 20688
(410) 326-2424
http://www.stoneysseafoodhouse.com/solomons_pier.php

Stoney's menus do not stop with crab cakes but also offer a variety of steaks, seafoods, appetizers, and salads. The location offers stunning views of the Chesapeake Bay.

We had a great turnout last year (packed the house with 80+) and we hope to see all of you for a great day of island fun!

Caravan information: For those interested in driving together down to southern MD, we will meet at Passport BMW at 9:00am and leave no later than 9:30am. Please note that we can NOT enter Passport's parking lot (reserved for customers only). Saturday is their busiest day, so we will park along the street in front of their lot. There is no pre-planned route, so just input the address above into your GPS and let's go!

Pics from previous year's here:
http://s181.photobucket.com/albums/x...view=slideshow

http://s181.photobucket.com/albums/x...view=slideshow

BMWCCA is not required for this event; however, I can offer a special discounted annual rate to join at this event only. Please PM me so I know to look out for you.

PLEASE RSVP at the link below so we can get an accurate headcount:
http://forum.nccbmwcca.org/showthrea...4474#post44474

Become a BMW CCA member; Click HERE to join and use my member #339225 for a referral
Join our NCC Facebook Page
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2011, 08:10 AM   #2
pseto
Major General
United_States
Rep

Some of us are meeting at Cars & Coffee in Fulton and leaving around 8:15a to head to Passport. Everyone is welcomed to join us!

Become a BMW CCA member; Click HERE to join and use my member #339225 for a referral
Appreciate 0
      10-05-2011, 09:32 AM   #3
pseto
Major General
United_States
Rep

we have 40+ people who want to enjoy a day of fun in the sun, who else is joining us?

please RSVP at the link above so we can get an accurate headcount

Appreciate 0
      10-07-2011, 08:00 AM   #4
pseto
Major General
United_States
Rep

Last bump for tomorrow's fun....anyone else joining us?

While some of us are meeting at the Fulton Cars & Coffee at 8am, the official caravan will start from Passport BMW at 9am. Please do NOT enter in their parking lot, as we will line up on the street facing the dealership. The plan is to get to the Solomons pier by 11am.

We have 50+ expected based on RSVPs, so anyone joining us, please include yourself by RSVPing via the link above. We'd love to see more 1ers come out and you'll have of great company.

Appreciate 0