BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

04-22-2012, 04:28 PM   #1
ChrisBuer
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW

Meisterschaft exhausts?

I've got a couple of questions regarding the meisterschaft exhaust of anyone can help me.

Firstly, is it only available in the US or are there resellers in the UK / Europe?

Secondly, the pictures suggest they the system does with any rear muffler. Does this make it very loud? I've heard some sound clips and it just sounds very nice rather than too loud, but sometimes sound clips ona computer can be deceiving.

Many thanks for anyone that can answer my questions
Appreciate 0
      04-22-2012, 10:07 PM   #2
EINSER M
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW i3 rex

Garage List
a lot of guys here run the Meisterschaft system, mostly section 3 and N55 midpipes. couldnt love mine anymore than that. send an email to micky@GTHAUS.com for more info about shipping to the UK, we were with team GT HAUS this weekend for MFEST in Las Vegas and got to meet the team. the exhaust is LOUD and distinctive. if you have sensitive little ones or gfs/wives that mind LOUD exhausts this is not for you, but if you want loud and badass, this IS FOR YOU. good luck, send micky an email!

here are two more recently installed meisterschafts from forum members

Last edited by EINSER M; 04-22-2012 at 10:16 PM..
Appreciate 0
      04-23-2012, 03:19 AM   #3
ChrisBuer
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW

Many thanks

I'll drop Micky an email.

If I'm honest, I don't want the exhaust to be unbearably loud as I have a 10 month old daughter that travels in the back of my car. However, the Meisterschaft is the only exhaust that I've heard that gurgles and crackles. All of the other exhausts I've heard just sound different in tone....but perhaps I've not heard enough of them?

My requirements for an exhaust is something that doesn't drone, something that doesn't boom when cruising, but something that pops, crackles and gurgles on the over-run on WOT
Appreciate 0
      04-23-2012, 05:54 AM   #4
jan9
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: NA

hi Chris, let us know how u get on.I'm still listening to a lot of exhaust clips but it's impossible to really know how it will sound in real life.
Appreciate 0
      04-23-2012, 02:30 PM   #5
wkndwrrr
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 1M

Quote:
Originally Posted by EINSER M View Post
a lot of guys here run the Meisterschaft system, mostly section 3 and N55 midpipes. couldnt love mine anymore than that. send an email to micky@GTHAUS.com for more info about shipping to the UK, we were with team GT HAUS this weekend for MFEST in Las Vegas and got to meet the team. the exhaust is LOUD and distinctive. if you have sensitive little ones or gfs/wives that mind LOUD exhausts this is not for you, but if you want loud and badass, this IS FOR YOU. good luck, send micky an email!

here are two more recently installed meisterschafts from forum members

...[/url]

Those sound amazing, I was about to pull the trigger on Eisenmann Race Rear, but I'm thinking I might go with this.
Just to confirm though, the ones in the video are running the Meisterschaft rear with N55 Mids?
Appreciate 0
      04-23-2012, 02:47 PM   #6
EINSER M
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW i3 rex

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by wkndwrrr View Post
Those sound amazing, I was about to pull the trigger on Eisenmann Race Rear, but I'm thinking I might go with this.
Just to confirm though, the ones in the video are running the Meisterschaft rear with N55 Mids?
the top AW 1M has stock mids
the bottom video has N55 mids
Appreciate 0
      04-23-2012, 03:21 PM   #7
TunedM2C
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2016 LBB M2

I went with the non-resontated mids and it's pretty loud but in a good way.

Appreciate 0