BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

09-27-2011, 10:37 PM   #1
M3 Adjuster
Banned
Albania
Rep
Drives: 1M, X1 M Sport, E46 325ic

Lone Star Chapter BMW CCA Driving Tour

October 1 - We'll leave Classic BMW's Cars and Coffee event at 10 am and work our way northward and westward where we will wind up in lovely, downtown Wataugua, Texas, where we will be dining at the Chef's Point Cafe.

Sample specials for this week at Chef's Point Cafe:

Weekly Specials Sept. 12, 2011

Here are the specials for week of 9/12/2011.
Duck Breast Appetizer
Better Than Sex Fried Chicken
Chicken Fried Steak
Chicken & Waffles
Hawaiian Chicken or Salmon
Fish Tacos
Meat Loaf

Given the fact this incredible gastronomic delight is located in a gas station (as in a 'place that sells gasoline' not a site for gastrointestinal distress), I think it will be a great place for our touring newcomers to wind down after a spirited drive across some of the finer back roads of North Texas.

And for you hearty souls that will drive over from Ft Worth to leave from Classic BMW with us, the termination of the tour is just north of Ft Worth, so you will have a short drive home!

For those of you who've always wanted to try a tour with us, this half day event will give you a good 'taste' of what touring with the Lone Star Chapter of BMW CCA is all about!
Appreciate 0