BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

02-14-2014, 01:26 PM   #1
jpsimon
Team Zissou
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 AWD M3 Comp - SMB

Exclamation Datazap Update! User controllable individual axis

This is a smaller update, but one that I find very useful. If you haven't signed up already, just go here to use this new feature: www.datazap.me

As you know when you first load up a log by default RPM and Boost (if you have boost logged) will be visible automatically. Boost is on the same shared axis as all other data series:

Since the axis is shared, when you turn on data series that have much higher or lower values it can skew the chart - like high pressure fuel pump psi which has numbers in the thousands:

With this new update (which is now live, clear your cache) if you click a line on the chart it puts that data series on it's own axis so it doesn't mess up data that is in a much different range. It's numbers are colored the same as the line color so you can easily tell what it's associated with:

If you click the line again it puts it back on the shared axis.

Any data series you've put on it's own axis will load properly when you copy/paste the url to someone.

Enjoy!
Appreciate 0
      02-14-2014, 10:20 PM   #2
houtan
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2011 135i

Garage List
2011 135i  [9.80]
Thanks for the update.
Appreciate 0