BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

05-25-2012, 02:58 PM   #1
Greg@DetailedImage
United_States
Rep
Drives: clean and protected

Wheel Care, Black M3 Detail, Clay Bars, IronX, Lamborghini Correction Detail & more!

As a new detailer or experienced pro we're all looking to learn more from other detailers in the industry to get better results in less time. The Ask a Professional Detailer Blog is an amazing resource that can help all detailers improve their work. The authors are all professional detailers from around the country who share their experiences with the detailing community with new articles regularly. I wanted to share some of the most recent articles, which I hope you can find helpful when doing your Spring detailing!

Side Handle Usage on a Porter Cable 7424XP By Greg Gellas
Find out if installing an auxiliary handle on your Porter Cable is really worth it!

How to Remove Rail Dust with CarPro IronX and a Clay Bar By Addison Good
Have pesky rail dust build up that just won't come off? Find out why CarPro IronX is your answer!

Ivan’s Quick Detail Tips By Ivan Rajic
Check out these great quick detailing tips that will have you detailing like a pro in no time!

Product Review: DI Accessories Sheepskin Wash Mitt By Ivan Rajic
Check out this product review of the DI Accessories Sheepskin Wash Mitt and find out why this wash mitt is a must have for any detailer!

Lamborghini Correction Detail and Removing Factory Defects By DJ Mayo
Check out this complete correction detail of an amazing Lamborghini LP550

How much product do you put on the pad? Do you prime it? By Ivan Rajic
Not sure exactly how much product to put on a pad? and if to prime it? Find out the answers with this great article by Ivan Rajic!

BMW M3 in Jerez Black – Major Paint Correction Detail By Todd Cooperider
Check out the complete detail of a beautiful BMW M3 by Todd Cooperider!

“Wheels Off” Part 1: Equipment List, Tips, and Tricks in Preparing to Remove Your Wheels By Marc Harris & Jacob Bunyan
Part 1 of a two part article. Find out some tips and tricks when attempting to remove the wheels from your car.

“Wheels Off” Part 2: Jacking Your Car Properly By Marc Harris & Jacob Bunyan
Part 2 of the two part article. Find out some tips for jacking your car properly.

The authors of this blog put a ton of time and effort in to each post so we hope you take the time to check out these posts and hundreds of other posts! If you have any questions you can asks the authors directly below their post or let me know!

Greg @ DI
Appreciate 0