E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > Choosing your colors

01-18-2006, 04:38 PM   #1
carnuts3
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2008 535i

Choosing your colors

I agonized for months on the color combination that I should go with for my new 330i. I was hot for blk w/ terra, then I was going for the mystic blue w/ terra, then sg w/ terra, then sg w/ blk...... When I finally went to the dealer to order my car, I walked out after ordering a 330i with artic w/ grey. No way would I have ever thought that I would order this combination. Go figure!! I saw this combo in the showroom and loved it. So, for those agonizing over what color combo to order, just go to the dealer and LOOK at the cars on the lot (if you need to see more cars go to another dealer) and then pick the combo you like best. You have to see the color combos in person to really appreciate them. Who knows, you may end up like I did and suprise yourself!!
Appreciate 0
      01-18-2006, 06:08 PM   #2
David328M-Sport
Brigadier General
Australia
Rep
Drives: F30 M-Sport 328i Estoril Blue

I had an easy time choosing colours. My E36 was red/black cloth. My E46 was dark blue/beige leather and my E90 is black/black leather. I've gone a few rounds.

You just need to kep a light interior clean otherwise the seats and carpet will show marks and stains very quickly and readily.

Congrats on your purchase.
328i M-Sport, Estoril Blue, Carbon XP 35 Tint, front heated seats, black Dakota, Sports Suspension, Anthracite Headliner, HUD, Pro Nav, Sunroof, hk 600w, Bi-Xenon, 19" 403M wheels, Reversing Camera, DAB+, Xenon, BT Ext Connect, MST turbo intake pipe, MST Cold Air Intake, JB4 on Map 2 with Catless DP produces awesome performance in Sport.
Appreciate 0