BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

02-12-2015, 03:26 PM   #1
ozinaldo
Brigadier General
Portugal
Rep
Drives: 1M

First 1M spotted in Lizbon and not by me but wife!

Hi fellas, hope everyone is allright. I still sneak in here time to time to see what is going on in the Forum but interestingly couldn't see a single 1M here in Portugal since we arrived late August last year...till today when my wife spotted one very near to where I live and work, a VO like mine that I sold in Chile, and my wife was not 100% sure if it is the same car but was still thoughtful enough to take a phone picture for me. It indeed is a 1M.

So, we are in Restelo, Lisbon and this particular VO 1M was spotted near Av. das Descobertas. Plate number includes a 06 PM 09 or similar (bad picture so I won't share).

Thought that maybe owner is someone from the Forum. Yes, I know, it sucks life after the 1M

Cheers.
BMW 1M-SOLD-: TECH: Evolve Race+N55mids, Evolve IC, Michelin PSS, ER cp, aFe filter, CDVx, Vorshlag camber plates, BMS OCC EXTERIOR: trunk spoiler, blacklines, black grills, IND goodies INTERIOR: Alcantara steering wheel, steel pedals, custom mats, MPower e-brake.
Appreciate 0
      02-13-2015, 08:49 AM   #2
Yeineken
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 135i M Sport

Garage List
'11 135i  [8.20]
'16 Ford Hatchback  [0.00]
'15 X5  [10.00]
That's awesome. I still to this day giggle and smile like a child when I see a 1M cruising down the road with me.

Also
      02-16-2015, 07:08 AM   #3
mlcgd21
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW 1M, G20 BMW 330e

Hello Ozi, I hope you are enjoying your stay in Portugal.

I see you are living in Restelo, Lisbon. Well, there is a car dealer in Restelo called "Auto Restelo" selling a black 1M, it's the only 1M for sale in Portugal at the moment. Go check the dealer, it must be really close to your house and they have quite a selection of exotics, I bought them a car last month!

Link to the website : http://www.autorestelo.com/viaturas.php

Cheers!
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2015, 06:50 AM   #4
ozinaldo
Brigadier General
Portugal
Rep
Drives: 1M

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariodiniz21 View Post
Hello Ozi, I hope you are enjoying your stay in Portugal.

I see you are living in Restelo, Lisbon. Well, there is a car dealer in Restelo called "Auto Restelo" selling a black 1M, it's the only 1M for sale in Portugal at the moment. Go check the dealer, it must be really close to your house and they have quite a selection of exotics, I bought them a car last month!

Link to the website : http://www.autorestelo.com/viaturas.php

Cheers!
Hi Mario, we do enjoy our stay in Portugal, wonderful country and Lisbon is a fantastic city really. That black 1M is in my radar (just for curiosity) since I arrived here last year and as far as I know it was for sale somewhere in North by the owner for long time but appearantly didn't work that way, then it disappeared from ads and recently re-appeared as a dealer car in Lisbon. The dealer is indeed close to my house but I didn't check it myself, must be a mental block-out!

The VO that I was talking about is again spotted, this time parked on the street in Restelo by a driver who works where I work (he knew that I had one previously because I keep the 1.18 model in my office and had a talk about the 1M with him once), he even took a photo for me. So, this new VO (probably imported as someone said before) resides around, was not just passing by.

It is interesting really; seemingly no one even heard about this car around here till recently and with me moved the work and house a few months ago, multiple 1Ms seem to appear at the neighbourhood. Am I a 1M magnet or is it a paranormal thing, I don't know
BMW 1M-SOLD-: TECH: Evolve Race+N55mids, Evolve IC, Michelin PSS, ER cp, aFe filter, CDVx, Vorshlag camber plates, BMS OCC EXTERIOR: trunk spoiler, blacklines, black grills, IND goodies INTERIOR: Alcantara steering wheel, steel pedals, custom mats, MPower e-brake.
Appreciate 0