BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

10-03-2012, 07:55 AM   #1
ivanavyE82
Rep
Drives: 2010 135i M sport, 2005 S2000

FS: 2010 135i M-Sport alpine white 6sp $28500 - in VA

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Name: Ivan
Price: $27,800 (REDUCED!!)
Description:
Color: Alpine white
Transmission: 6 Speed Manual
Type: 135i 2-Door

First of all, let me apologize a head of time for the number of pictures that you will see here. I try to show you as much information as possible.

Up for sale is my 2010 BMW 135i with only 31,000 miles. This car was a special order and directly shipped from Germany to me. The car was picked up on Nov 2009. Equipped with M-sport pkg, heated seat, automatic dual climate control, cruise control, xenon adaptive headlights w/ auto leveling, headlight washers, sunroof, etc.

This BMW is mainly my weekend car,as I have a Mazda 2 for daily commuting.The car spent most of its life on the highway,and occasional city driving.This car has NEVER been track driven and NEVER been abused.I am the only owner and is still under BMW 36-months lease since Nov 2009.The car has always been serviced at BMW.Still under BMW $0 cost maintenance program.The car has been operated in a very gentle manner because it's still on the original brake pad with good amount of life on them.This information can be retrieved through BMW service record as proof.When the brake pads and rotors are ready to be replaced,BMW $0 maintenance program will replace them for absolutely free of charge.Clutch is still in excellent condition.This car has never been in any accident or has had any cosmetic repairs.I took extremely good care of the car besides the minor cosmetic flaws which I have no control over.You will be amazed that interior looks brand new.All seats are without any wear.Rear seats are rarely occupied, less than 10 times in 3 years.

This is an insanely great car which is nice and fun to drive. It makes me kind of sad to put it up for sale but sometimes you gotta let go of the things you love.
Also this car is very photogenic for a stock car and I absolutely loved taking photos of it. Car has never seen any modifications. Only BMW scheduled maintenance.

Pictures:

Here are some recent pictures taken on Sept 23rd 2012.
The following photos were shot JPEG and no post processing was done.

Seats are fully power adjust with memory, and they are extremely well-kept, leather looks brand new!

The M sport seats are equipped with electrically-adjustable side bolster support

You wont believe this interior is already 3 years old, it looks totally brand new.

Driver side carpet is still in great shape

I am confident to tell you that the rear seats have been occupied less than 10 times in these 3 years, seats are in brand new condition.

M sport steering wheel, the same as E90/92 M3 steering wheel.

Please note that the white line on the headliner is NOT a mark or scratch, it's just a light reflection from outside.

It's only 30,877 miles to be exact

It is commonly known that the brushed aluminum rim is easily scratch, but this one is free of scratch.

The only flaw of the interior is this little scratch done by my friend carelessly getting into the rear seat. The next picture is a close up of this scratch. It's about one inch long.

The trunk is rarely used

Now of course the car is not perfect and it does have some flaws on the body from parking in public parking lots. There's a couple dents, one on each side of the rear quarter panel and a scratch on the driver side door from people who have no respect for other people's car. You can not tell the dents are there unless you're on top of them and from a foot or two away, you can not even see them.

The first dent is on the left rear quarter panel near the wheel. It is about 1.5 - 2 inch long but it's very minor. Without a very big contrast on light reflection you won't be able to notice it.

The second dent is on the right rear quarter panel. It is about half an inch.

Both dents can be easily removed by dent removal technician, because they didn't hurt the paint.

There's a scratch on the driver side door that is about less than one inch long, also got it from public parking.

Front right wheel and rear right wheel both have a minor scrub on the edge of the wheel as shown below.

And finally there are a few scratches on the rear bumper. And guess what? I got them from leaving my car at parallel parking spot. Surprise~
I have captured the largest scratch on the rear bumper which is about half an inch long.
The other few scratches are minimal.

So here are ALL the flaws that I know of. I tried my best to show you everything that may concern you.

Car is located in the Blacksburg, VA area, Which is about 4 hours from Fairfax, VA. If you're in the Blacksburg/Christiansburg/Roanoke area, it can be arranged to have the car driven out there anyday to meet you. (But for SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY, please don't waste my time if you just want to just kick the tires and go for a joy ride. That's what dealerships and test drives are for). PRICE NEGOTIABLE.

Please come check out this car as I can guarantee you that you will not be disappointed.

Please, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to shoot me an email at ivanavy(at)hotmail.com, and I'll try and respond as quickly as I can, normally within the same days. Also feel free to reply to this thread with any comments, suggestions, and such.

-Thanks!

Last edited by ivanavyE82; 10-08-2012 at 08:41 PM.. Reason: Price reduced
Appreciate 0
      10-03-2012, 08:48 AM   #2
Neon01
BMW Nut
United_States
Rep
Drives: 12 X5 35i

Garage List
Just stunning. Clean and great pics, love it. This should move fast.

One note - the M sport wheel is almost exactly the same wheel as the M3, but the M3 wheel is not perforated and has the tri-color stitching. I actually prefer the M sport wheel on account of the perforation.

Been a really long time since I've been back to visit Tech (class of '02 here). Is that Whittemore hall in the background of the one shot? That must mean they finally added a parking garage... long overdue
Appreciate 0
      10-03-2012, 09:31 AM   #3
ivanavyE82
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neon01 View Post
Just stunning. Clean and great pics, love it. This should move fast.

One note - the M sport wheel is almost exactly the same wheel as the M3, but the M3 wheel is not perforated and has the tri-color stitching. I actually prefer the M sport wheel on account of the perforation.

Been a really long time since I've been back to visit Tech (class of '02 here). Is that Whittemore hall in the background of the one shot? That must mean they finally added a parking garage... long overdue
Yes! That's Whittemore Hall! good eyes! And yes they built this garage last year.
And I totally agree with you about the M sport wheel it's amazing I love it more than the M3 wheel actually. My hands sometimes sweat on M3 wheel on a long driving but never sweat on M sport wheel.
I notice that you drives 04 S2000, I used to own a 05 S2000 before having this 135i. That car is amazing I miss it a lot. You made a good choice!
Appreciate 0
      10-03-2012, 02:36 PM   #4
butterz
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 135i & WRX Wagon

Email sent, very interested!
Appreciate 0
      10-03-2012, 06:05 PM   #5
ivanavyE82
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by butterz View Post
Email sent, very interested!
Thank you for your interest. I have replied your email =)
Appreciate 0
      10-05-2012, 09:51 AM   #6
DRedman45
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E86 //M coupe

If you still have it in about 6 months, I will be all over it
Appreciate 0
      10-08-2012, 08:42 PM   #7
ivanavyE82
Rep

Bump. PRICE REDUCED!!
Appreciate 0
      10-12-2012, 09:29 PM   #8
2SNAILS
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Blurple

Garage List
2018 F80  [9.75]
How many months left on the lease?
How much is the payment?
I might be interested in taking over the lease!
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2012, 11:14 PM   #9
ivanavyE82
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemans 335i View Post
How many months left on the lease?
How much is the payment?
I might be interested in taking over the lease!
The lease is ending on Nov 20th 2012. This car is only FS
Appreciate 0
      10-18-2012, 11:06 PM   #10
ivanavyE82
Rep

Car was SOLD

Thank you very much guys, the car was SOLD
Appreciate 0