BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

04-03-2012, 06:03 PM   #1
kevin @ eas
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW M4

▀▄ eas | Challenge line of Aluminum Toe Arm Kit *IN STOCK!*

As an authorized dealer for Challenge, we are proud to announce that Challenge have released their Aluminum Toe Arm Kit.

Features
Challenge is proud to offer their newest performance part for the E9X and E82 chassis, the Aluminum Rear Toe Arm Kit. Developed for motorsports and performance driving enthusiasts that want maximum suspension adjustability as well as less suspension deflection from soft OEM bushings. Additionally, the factory toe OEM arms do not allow enough adjustment to pull the toe in to factory specifications or allow more aggressive toe settings for advanced drivers using coilover suspensions. The solution is our US made custom machined lightweight 6061 aluminum suspension arms that use the highest quality spherical rod ends available. Rod ends were subjected to 4 years of testing in the harshest of motorsports conditions on and off the track before committing to their use on our products. To ensure long bearing life, special rubber rod end seals are used on all joints. Optional full seal boots are available for the ultimate in all-weather protection.

Factory adjustment is done using a eccentric bolt that swivels and allows the toe arm to move in and out. While these are an easy solution for the factory, they can be unreliable over time or when subjected to high loads during track driving. These forces can cause the alignment setting to move the bolt and alter your alignment causing a lack of traction unknowing to the driver unless you check your alignment frequently. When choosing our Aluminum Toe Arm Kit, this bolt can now be rendered neutral with our eccentric bolt delete washers that keep the bolt in a fixed position restricting all toe adjustments to be handled by the heavy duty aluminum rod and lock nuts. Rest assured your alignment settings will stay dialed in for the long haul.

http://www.europeanautosource.com/pr...ar-toe-arm-kit

Model Supported
2008+ E82 1-Series
2011+ E82 1M
2006+ E9X 3-Series
2008+ E9X M3

Forum Members:
Contact any of the EAS Staff for forum pricing!

SoCal Locals:
We didn't forget about you, give us a call for installation specials!

Ordering:
Phone:
You can reach us directly by calling 866.669.0705 to place your order over the phone.

Payment:
Credit/Debit Cards: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, PayPal, Google Checkout (available online & over phone)

Other Payments:
Money Order/Cashier’s Check & Bank Wire Transfer are also available. Please contact us to pay with either of these methods.

Shipping:
All orders will be shipping via UPS. If you are interested in shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, or internationally, please contact us directly, as you will be charged additional shipping fees.

Hours of Operations:
Monday - Friday from 9AM to 5PM PST
Saturday/Sunday - Closed

Retail Location/ Installation Center:
Come check out our 8000 square foot facility in Anaheim, CA. We install everything we sell.

Contact Info:
Phone: 866.669.0705 x31
Email: kevin@europeanautosource.com

At the time of this posting, we have several Challenge Aluminum Toe Arm kits in stock and ready to ship! Feel free to contact me via PM, email, or phone if you have any questions.[/QUOTE]

GET DAILY UPDATES ON OUR BLOG · FACEBOOK · YOUTUBE · FLICKR · INSTAGRAM

Last edited by kevin @ eas; 04-03-2012 at 06:40 PM..
Appreciate 0