E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > AUDIO/VIDEO + BLUETOOTH + Electronics/Alarm/Software > Poor sound quality using bluetooth

05-02-2006, 12:29 AM   #1
marzapan81
Lebanon
Rep
Drives: 330i 2006

Poor sound quality using bluetooth

Hey i was wonderin if anyone had any problems with the sound quality when placing a call using bluetooth? I love using bluetooth. It's been working great for me, in terms of clarity. People I was placing calls to were very impressed about the sound quality.

But within the past two months, I have been getting the same compliant that I sound like I am talkin under water by many different people. I thought whomever i was speaking to was crazy, because I could hear him/her clearly. But like i mentioned before, its been two months of me telling everyone else that its them not me, and i dont know how much longer I can keep on tellin them that I have tried adjusting the volume, still got the problem. I was thinkin it might be the reception, I have used two different phones (nokia 6682, moto. SLVR) but still have the same response in terms of the sound quality. Is it possible it could be the car speakers thats is causing this? Any ideas? Thanks
Appreciate 0