BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

08-19-2013, 07:26 PM   #155
dm135is
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 135i 6MT M Sport Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryce View Post
heh, i forgot about this thread. pickyeater has the best product, he was the innovator, too, so i'd recommend buying from him
Received mine today, installed it immediately, worked perfectly! Almost like a different car now, clutch works like I expect it to after 30 years of driving a stick, no more bobble-headed 1-2 shifts. PERFECT!

Buy from Pickyeater, the original innovator with the best product, often imitated but never duplicated.

Dave
(no financial interest in Pickyeater's products, just a satisfied customer)
Appreciate 0
      01-10-2020, 08:29 PM   #156
tracer bullet
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 135i , '15 X3 35i

Maybe if you're new to driving a stick and don't have the muscle memory in your left leg & foot to know how far you need to push it in already. Clutch stop = just press the clutch pedal all the way down and don't worry about it. No clutch stop = just press the clutch in as far as needed, if you have much experience you'll get the exact same results.
Appreciate 0
      03-17-2021, 05:01 PM   #157
parameter416
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2012 128i M-Sport Coupe 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by dm135is View Post
Received mine today, installed it immediately, worked perfectly! Almost like a different car now, clutch works like I expect it to after 30 years of driving a stick, no more bobble-headed 1-2 shifts. PERFECT!

Buy from Pickyeater, the original innovator with the best product, often imitated but never duplicated.

Dave
(no financial interest in Pickyeater's products, just a satisfied customer)
I received mine from Pickyeater today, installed and had the exact same reaction - so much better, and such a cheap easy mod!
Appreciate 0