BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

08-27-2013, 07:49 PM   #1
gregthegr8
Admiral of the Fleet
Rep
Drives: Cars Usually

FS - Custom Made E82 Black Sisal Cocomats/Floor Mats With Gray Stitching - Like New

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Hey guys,

I have a full set of practically brand new black sisal cocomats/floormats with contrast gray stitching that I had custom made recently from cocomats.com, which are well-known for their extremely high quality, heavy, thick, and durable floormats with a thick rubber nibbed backing and integrated heel pad as well. These mats came highly recommended from several forum members who have had them in multiple cars. Simianspeedster on here has now had bought them and had them made for 3 straight BMWs (z4, 335, and 128).

I literally put in just the driver's and passenger's side for about a day or two to see how they fit, but I've decided to go in a different direction and add more color with a different set of floormats. Unfortunately I kinda realized that about a week and a half before they arrived as they typically take 4 weeks to receive after ordering.

Fitment is excellent and they will fit any 128, 135, or 135is coupe, but the rear mats will be a hair big if you try to put them on a convertible. From what I'm told, they will work on a convertible, but might roll up a bit on the sides of the footwell. The driver's mat only has the velcro pads installed, but it's really not necessary with these mats as they are very heavy and have a thick, nibbed rubber backing to hold them in place. The entire set weighs about 15 pounds if that's any indication.

The quality is excellent, much better than the cheap, thin mats BMW seems to be putting in the new cars, and they are in perfect shape. They'd look great in any 1er, but even moreso in a space gray or mineral grey probably with the contrast gray stitching I had them do on the edging.

Paid $200 + $16.50 shipping new, the fronts were only in the car for a couple of days, so everything is practically brand new.

Local pickup is somewhat favored, but definitely willing to ship at buyer's expense. The label shipped to me says they weigh 15 pounds if you are attempting to estimate shipping costs.

See below for pics and comparisons of the standard mats vs. the black sisal cocomats installed so you can see the difference and how they look in the car. If you have any questions, just let me know.

Here they are all together which is hard to photograph well inside with the flash off:

Comparison of cocomats to stock driver's floormat:

Zoom in of the contrast gray stitching:

And this dark photo is kinda what it looks like from the center console area if you were looking over into the passenger footwell with them installed.

Last edited by gregthegr8; 09-03-2013 at 07:33 PM..
Appreciate 0
      08-29-2013, 03:17 PM   #2
gregthegr8
Admiral of the Fleet
Rep

Still available.
Appreciate 0
      09-03-2013, 11:33 AM   #3
gregthegr8
Admiral of the Fleet
Rep

Price reduced to $125 + shipping (if applicable)
Appreciate 0
      09-03-2013, 07:34 PM   #4
gregthegr8
Admiral of the Fleet
Rep

Sold.
Appreciate 0