BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

07-15-2011, 11:16 AM   #1
Johan@WSTO
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW E89 Z4

ESS Midwest tune day with WSTO/IND Distribution!

Many of our clients have requested DCT tunes for their supercharged and naturally aspirated M3s, but as some M3 owners are aware, it is not possible to install DCT transmission software on an E9x M3 remotely- the complete car must be present for programming of the DCT transmission, making the process impossible for most people.

Due to the increasing demand for DCT software from our local clientele, I will be organizing a tuning day with ESS to help DCT M3 drivers, people seeking NA tunes, and even local clients who want an ESS Supercharger kit but do not wish to ship their DME. ESS has visited IND in Chicago once before to install their DCT software on our Blue Max project, and the ESS staff is looking forward to a return visit!

ESS’ DCT software improves clutch engagement and shift speed, and can result in more stable operation of the DCT transmission, even in high stress situations like track and autocross use.

The ESS staff will fly to IND to install DCT software, but we will also be able to provide standard ESS engine software as well. Please reply in this thread if you have interest in a DCT tune, and the dates you are NOT available, and I’m looking forward to seeing everyone at IND!
      07-19-2011, 07:48 AM   #2
Black Sheep
A Zip an a Double Cup
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 BMW 135i

PTF Tuned | RB's | AMS FMIC | AR DP's | HPF Exhaust | CP-E DCI | Apex Arc 8's | 235/275 Star Specs |
Appreciate 0