BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

07-26-2011, 10:18 PM   #1
Greenkirby21
Vrooom :)
United_States
Rep
Drives: C7 Stringray

Talking The great Dan! (unitedbmwonline)

Just wanted to leave another +1 for unitedbmwonline. Everyone already knows how amazing they are, I thought I would like to go and talk about how they go above and beyond other companies.

Unitedbmwonline is, to put it simply, godly!

Part I

Free giveaways! Seriously, no other company does this compared to them. Some companies have free giveaways maybe once or twice a year, but Dan and his crew do it almost weekly. Not only that, but they make it fun. All you have to do is join their facebook page, and the rest is easy. They have photo contest, random contest, just about anything for anyone!

They also have some of the lowest prices on the market!

Part II

Customer service. Dan is an amazing guy, and I don't know how he does it. There is only 1 Dan, but many many enthusiast. He has always been very quick to my replies, almost instantaneously sometimes, as if we were having a conversation on AIM. For example, I am still missing my shirt from a contest unitedbmw had (because they are on backorder from BMW) but he lets me know whats up and its status.

Another example: On one of the contest, I was declared the winner, but there was a miscounting and I had actually lost. Instead of saying sorry and me leaving empty handed, I still won pretty cool gear because it was a mistake on their part.

Shipping is very fast, and the quality is good as well. I received my package in a nice box, and nothing was damaged.

Part III

Finally, Dan and his crew go above and beyond for their customers. I have personally never seen a company do this much for their fans. Currently, unitedbmwonline is having a forza 3 tournament league. Seeing how many of my friends don't own forza, I never got to play it online. This chance in playing in this league(which is very very fun) has let me experience new things like never before. We are doing endurance racing, and I have learned many things that come with endurance racing. Also, in the process, I have made new enthusiast friends, which is a welcome addition.

So, just wanted to say thanks, got nothing bad to say, because everything has been a blast so far! You guys are awesome!

Thank you Dan and unitedbmwonline!! (the pictures are from some of the things I have won from past contest)
      07-27-2011, 07:42 AM   #2
Riley1524
Captain
Rep
Drives: A Slow Ass BMW

He is a great vendor for sure!!! +1!!! Damn, is it me or is the bill on that hat LOOONGGG lol
      07-27-2011, 12:23 PM   #3
S54dan
I no longer work for United BMW!
Rep
Drives: E46 M3, E46 330i ZHP, E36 325i

Garage List
1994 BMW 325i  [8.50]
2005 M3  [9.66]
2005 325i  [8.00]
2003 330i ZHP  [9.00]
Thanks guys!