BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

01-24-2016, 04:12 PM   #1
AnonUserOne
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 135i

FS: SOCAL: 2011 135i 6MT M Sport with Nav

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Hello fellow enthusiasts!

I am selling my 2011 Lemans Blue BMW 135i

My asking prices starts at $22,000.

Come take a look at it and you can see what the car is worth to you, and we’ll talk about price. I try to be fair about car deals so neither party loses out.

It currently is sitting with less than 48,300 miles, and is not my daily driver so that will not go up too much. The car is located in downtown San Diego, and I have a clear Maryland title in hand for it. I am the second owner, and have had it for 20 months or so.

Mechanically the car is very sound. All of the maintenance was done at the BMW dealership, and then the oil was changed by the previous owner and myself in between the ridiculously long 15,000 miles BMW maintenance interval. Shortly before the warranty was about to expire (42,000 miles September 2014), I had the pads, rotors, and coil packs replaced by the dealership. It sits on 245 Michelin Pilot Supersport tires in the front, and 275 Yokohama all seasons in the back.

Between me and the previous owner, the car has been very well taken care of. It has been garage kept 95% of its life. It now sleeps in San Diego, but back when it was an east coast car, it was always stored in the winters. I know some people are cautious about buying modified sports cars because they think that implies they have been beat. I assure you that is not the case with this 135. The first owner and I purchased this car with our hard-earned funds, and with this came the attention of meticulously caring for this car to ensure longevity. I enjoy modifying and owning these cars because of the process, the project, and to marvel at the feat of engineering they are. I do not drive fast. In fact, I have never even had a ticket. I just love to take something great from the factory, and make it better with quality aftermarket parts.

Options wise this 135 is outfitted with -
Lemans Blue Paint
Premium Package (including glass sunroof)
Premium Sound Package (Harman Kardon)
Navigation Package
M Sport package (Sports seats are AMAZING compared to standard)
6-speed manual transmission
Aluminum Silver Interior Trim

For performance modifications, it is FBO+ (Full Bolt On plus) -
Megan Racing Downpipe
Berk Racing mid-pipes
Berk Racing race axleback
BMS Intake
BMS JB4 piggyback ECU
BMS flex fuel wires
ETS Chargepipe
AMS oversized intercooler
H&R Springs

In the visual department, it has painted kidney grills, a rear window spoiler, and modified front HIDs.

I run a 50/50 Mix of E85 and 91 Octane fuel, which nets an octane rating of 98. I then let the BMS piggyback ECU auto-tune on map 5. For those of you not familiar with the 135s, this car has a small twin scroll turbo mounted to a three-liter six-cylinder high compression engine. The turbo spools right over idle, allowing for a very tourqy engine. With this setup, the car should net around 450hp/550tq.

Exterior wise the car is in great condition. There is a single very small door ding somewhere, a couple scratches on the back bumper from city parking, and a scrape on the front left of the bumper. There are also some rock chips. There are two rock chips in the windshield, but they have been properly repaired, and the car passed a MD state inspection with them. The interior of the car is excellent condition. There are no major flaws, and it still smells fresh with no air-fresheners ever used.

I’ll try to pre-empt a few questions. I am selling it because I moved to the city and my apartment building only allows one vehicle per unit. My wife commutes to work, and I have a bike, so this is the extra car. I have recently left the military and I do not have the funds to enjoy the car anymore, and I could use the extra funds for living also. I am willing to ship. Test drives are OK. The back right tire rubs ever so slightly over large dips when there are four people in the car, or under a heavy squat due to WOT acceleration. This is due to the width of the tires being 30mm wider than stock in the back. 265s or less would fit without any issues. The extra width gives the car a much more aggressive look. I’d say it probably helps performance some, but I have never pushed the limits enough to find out.

Unlike most, this 135i has no lien, and a clear title in my name. Whoever makes a reasonable offer will be able to drive the car away immediately with the car in their name. Let me know if you have any questions!

-Derrick

6oneNine-Four5Five-zero5FiveThree

Last edited by AnonUserOne; 02-12-2016 at 08:28 PM.. Reason: price update and details
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2016, 10:48 AM   #2
AnonUserOne
Private
United_States
Rep

I'm going to bump because I dropped the asking price.

Appreciate 0
      02-12-2016, 05:32 AM   #3
AnonUserOne
Private
United_States
Rep

I wanted to bump this one last time. I updated the ad with some more details. Next Wednesday I am taking her in to Carmax; I already have the offer in hand. This weekend I will be removing all the parts, so if you are on the fence, contact me ASAP and we can talk! Otherwise, stay tuned in the parts section

Thanks for looking

Appreciate 0
      02-12-2016, 08:29 PM   #4
AnonUserOne
Private
United_States
Rep

Sold. I'll truly miss my 1
Appreciate 0
      02-13-2016, 12:13 AM   #5
deeskee