BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

05-16-2014, 08:16 AM   #1
c_ozanich
Mech Engr
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 135i 6MT

Limefest, Warren OH 5/24/2014

"Just throwing this out there for everyone; a group of local car guys and myself have been in talks/conversation about trying to do a once a month meet on Saturday's this summer. This first meet is a preliminary/gaging interest meet so May 24, 2014 is initial, and if good turn out we plan on June 21 meet and cruise to Super Nats at Quaker Raceway following lunch.

We've communicated with a local sandwich shop, The Lime Tree (http://limetreesandwich.com/) and secured a good size parking deck around the block as a meeting/parking/hang out point. The deck gives us a little more versatility as this is a rain or shine event.

Meeting at 11:00 am and probably stay for a couple hours or so. There are some really nice cars that will show up, a lot of GM and Ford's because of the blue collar area I live in but any and all types are welcome--I basically represent the European tuning brands by myself and would love some others to show!

Address is:
147 Franklin St
Warren, OH 44483

There's no admission fee's or costs of any kind other than asking that you buy lunch from The Lime Tree if you choose to eat. The business is working with us on a lot of things regarding the parking deck and opening earlier than normal to accommodate the hopefully large crowd of people."
Appreciate 0
      05-22-2014, 11:40 AM   #2
c_ozanich
Mech Engr
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 135i 6MT

Weather has held all week that Saturday is going to be 72 and partly cloudy--no chance of rain!!

Top of parking garage is going to be an excellent location
Appreciate 0