BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

03-24-2009, 01:21 AM   #1
gravityautosports
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives:

///Gravity's GP Thunder Angel Eye Specials!

Accessories to make your E82 even better!

Hello guys!

We have seen a lot of interest from our customers in the GP Thunder Angel Eye Replacement bulbs so we wanted to bring these products to the table for all you 1 addicts out there!

We always do our best to provide the best parts at the best prices and unlike many others, we KNOW the products we sell and always have someone available to speak with and walk you through picking the right product for your car!

Click here to order: http://gravityauto.com/gpthh8aneyeb.html

Replacement Angel Eye (Corona Ring) Bulbs:
These are probably one of the best bangs for your buck and one of the most popular upgrades! These bulbs get rid of the not-so-attractive yellow Angel Eyes and turn them into a nice, classy white with a slight hint of blue. Really makes the front end look a lot better!

*** A lot of bulbs claim to work, but only certain ACTUAL 35 watt bulbs work for this application throwing an error code. We’ve sold installed a ton of these without any problems whatsoever, so no need to worry!

Retail Price: $23.00 + shipping

1addicts Price: $19.98 w/ free shipping!

Click here to order:
http://gravityauto.com/gpthh8aneyeb.html

-Andrew

Gravity Autosports
www.gravityauto.com
sales@gravityauto.com
Tel: 800.316.9691
Fax: 305.407.1726

Appreciate 0