BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

08-10-2012, 09:57 AM   #1
Fred@ReverseLogic
United_States
Rep
Drives: SL550

FREE Reverse Logic jack pad tool with purchase of Race Ramps service ramps

I decided to do something special with the LTP (less than perfect) powder coated jack pad tools that I have been setting aside when assembling the tools. I am giving one away FREE with the purchase of select Race Ramps products. These jack pads typically have minor blems like dust specs in the powder coating or a small dents incurred when dropping off into the cut-off basket.

When you purchase one of the following Race Ramps service ramps or custom ramps made to Reverse Logic specifications I will throw in one of the powder coated R50JPT jack pad tool blems.

RR-56-2 - 56" 2-piece Race Ramps
RR-XT-2 - 67" 2-piece Race Ramps
RLL-72-2 - 72" 2-piece, 2-stage incline Race Ramps
RLL-72-2 - 87" 2-piece, 2-stage incline Race Ramps
RLL-89-2 - 89" 2-piece, progressive incline Race Ramps
RLL-99-2 - 99" 2-piece, progressive incline Race Ramps

You will find more information about the ramp models at our website.

The R50 jack pad tools fit all late model BMWs and MINIs with integrated vehicle jack pockets in the jack points except for the E88, E93, Z3, and F30 chassis.

To take advantage of this offer, which is good while the supply of blemished tools lasts, order one of the six ramp models and e-mail me your request for the jack pad tool blem.
Appreciate 0