BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

11-29-2016, 01:18 PM   #1
mikel-e87
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW 116i

BMW 128i 2010 6mt 54k miles E82 Black on Black

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 8,000.00

Item Interest
I have a 2010 BMW 128i 6 speed manual transmission with only 54k miles on it. The story on the car is I bought it wrecked, have fixed it 90% of the way, need to get rid of a couple cars right now. The car is ready to get inspected, only needs a headliner but they will let you through inspection without that. I have the old one you can have and fix if you would like it, its clean just has a couple small creases in it. Have replaced all the airbags and body panels with OEM replacements, the body work has been done by a reputable shop in Orlando. I have receipts for everything on hand. Everything was done with 110% quality, I was fixing this car to keep for myself, wanted everything to be perfect. I ended up buying an e90 M3 and no longer need this. This car has great resale value (if you choose to flip it), it is a very desirable car. Car is in great condition, runs perfect, drives and shifts smooth. No mechanical issues, very good on outside cosmetics, needs the headliner like mentioned above. I am asking $8k for the car, willing to entertain offers, but will not take much less. If you want to offer less I will put the stock rims on the car. I have a lot more than that into the car. If I need to I will sit on the car and finish it and sell for substantially more. The car comes with a salvage title, don't let that scare you, it is very easy to get a rebuilt title for the vehicle. I have done this multiple times and would be willing to give you information regarding the process. If interested please text 321-506-7722. Vin: WBAUP9C51AVF46223

Attached Images

Appreciate 0