BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

02-04-2010, 10:18 AM   #1
pronacyk3
Private
Rep
Drives: f

FS: 2007 E92 335i - Jet Black - 6MT 29k miles

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
A little bit about the car:

I own both this vehicle and an E46 M3. However, I can no longer justify owning both vehicles due to financial reasons so the 335i must go. The 335i was my daily driver up until a few weeks ago and has been sitting in the garage ever since. I've taken great care of this vehicle and babied it from the day I bought it but I need to let it go. Hopefully, it will go to a new owner who will share the same enthusiasm for this amazing sports coupe.

Here is a list of the car's features:

-29k miles / always garage kept
-2 door E92 coupe body (much higher demand than E90 sedan - looks way better in my opinion)
-Jet Black Exterior with Black Dakota Leather Interior
-35% tint all around except the front windshield -Brushed Aluminum Interior Trim (highly sought after feature)
-6 speed Manual Transmission
-Premium package (Homelink Garage opener, mirror w/compass, auto-dimming mirror, lumbar support, BMW Assist)
-Sport Package (18" performance Type 189 wheels, sport seats) - Tires currently mounted on are Dunlop Graspic Runflat Winter Tires
-Cold Weather Package (Heated seats)
-Logic7 Premium Sound System (don't get me started on how amazing this sounds compared to my M3's Harmon Kardon)
-Rear Park Assist Sensor
-Tire pressure monitor
-Comfort access system (touch unlock/lock and engine start without keyfob in slot)
-Moonroof
-Cruise Control
-Sirius Satellite Radio (Subscription not included)
-Voice Activation & Bluetooth
-AUX input for MP3 devices

Full BMW Bumper-Bumper AND Maintenance Warranty until 10/2010

I also have a set of 19" summer wheels/tires (Miro M6) that I can include at an additional cost. UPDATE: I WILL THROW THESE IN FOR FREE WITH PURCHASE

I would like to get $31,000. While I am open to offers, please don't throw ridiculous lowballs.

I'm local to the Metro Detroit area so if you are nearby, please by all means contact me to come down and see the car.

Sme PICS of her before the winter season.

Last edited by pronacyk3; 02-15-2010 at 09:12 PM..
Appreciate 0
      02-15-2010, 09:12 PM   #2
pronacyk3
Private
Rep
Drives: f

bump^
Appreciate 0